~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 hour ago, Uaarkson said:

Honestly, this thread does need to be archived somehow. It has legitimate historical value.

We just have to make sure it gets on the Internet archive.

Either way, I'm now curious about where we'll hear from Trump next. I'm betting on him trying to hold a press conference and then really hoping all the major news networks just cut him off three words in .

53 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

We just have to make sure it gets on the Internet archive.

Either way, I'm now curious about where we'll hear from Trump next. I'm betting on him trying to hold a press conference and then really hoping all the major news networks just cut him off three words in .

surprised he hasn’t just asked for Rush to die already. That way he can take his lardass reinforced radio chair, station and time slot for himself.

It’s like the under appreciated Rocky and Bullwinkle movie, and HOLY SHIT this was the fucking movie. Fuck I’m not even joking about that. Evil bad guy named “fearless leader”, Russian spies, attached to contract to form own Tv station RBTV (Really Bad Television) to turn the public into hopeless/mindless vegetables. Trump is a fucking Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I like to eat pizza with fork at home. You can ration out the crust and the slice and eat them at the same time and it leaves your hands clean. I'm not a slice stacker though!

I want to call you out and disgrace you for being a savage but....I eat ribs with a fork and knife so my hands don’t smell like BBQ sauce for 3 days

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I like to eat pizza with fork at home. You can ration out the crust and the slice and eat them at the same time and it leaves your hands clean. I'm not a slice stacker though!

5 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

I want to call you out and disgrace you for being a savage but....I eat ribs with a fork and knife so my hands don’t smell like BBQ sauce for 3 days

You're both unforgivable 

38 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

... the crust is part of the pizza, though?

Normally one eats the pizza and the crust is left at the end. Eating from the tip to the wide part. Now a lot of people throw the crust away when they get to it. So rather than tossing the crust I can just eat both parts at the same time.

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Normally one eats the pizza and the crust is left at the end. Eating from the tip to the wide part. Now a lot of people throw the crust away when they get to it. So rather than tossing the crust I can just eat both parts at the same time.

I guess when you have bad pizza you toss the crust :confused: 

12 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The crust is delicious.....why would you throw it away?

Square pizza corner pieces are the best because you get 2x the crust. 

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I use a fork to scrape the cheese and toppings off of pizza because I don't eat bread.  Does that make me a Trumpist???

1 minute ago, Ominous said:

Gluten allergy, or misguided person that thanks carbs are bad?

I've been doing low carb (not strict keto) for over 6 years.  I used to be pre-diabetic and have non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, but after about a year of laying off of sugar and most other carbs my liver was normal and I was no longer pre-diabetic.  I also lost a bunch of weight.

I'm not super strict about it though - but I haven't had sugary drinks and other heavy carb foods since then.