~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

32 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I was about to swear this had to be fake,p but then...

46383118684_3b29169a90_o-1024x683.jpg
WWW.WHITEHOUSE.GOV

On this National Day of Remembrance, we pause to honor the memory of every American life so egregiously taken from us by criminal illegal aliens. As sons a

Really just doubling down on the racism. If Trump loses, he's definitely going to go scorched earth on any semblance of not being a raging racist.

6 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

This would be hilarious. 

I want him to issue a blanket pardon to every federal criminal in the US, past, present, and future. Because the entire pardon system is dumb and should be thrown out, and the only way to do it is to release every person in federal prison all at once.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Trump isn’t going to jail, you boobs.

Of course he won't.  Doesn't mean he won't be charged with any crimes.  

If he is eventually convicted, it would probably be a home arrest situation, as you realistically can't have a person who receives secret service protection for life in a prison. 

On 11/1/2020 at 12:45 AM, CitizenVectron said:

This already feels like it's from a million years ago but... the United States has around 16,000 murders per year. Estimates are that maybe 1,000 of those are committed by non-citizens... which means that COVID has killed more Americans in 6 months than immigrants have killed in the last 100 plus years or whatever math you want to math.

Bottom line, this is dumb and bad.

14 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

If Biden wins... how much of the Trump staff actually stays, how much goes, how much goes to Jail?

I just want whatever crap theyve done uncovered so as to once and for all be rid of those people.. I dont want Don Jr on the ticket becoming a thing

I don't think that would happen. (Jail) it opens a can of worms.