~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

The Babylon Bee is a news satire website that publishes satirical articles on religion, politics, current events, and well-known public figures. With intentional irony, the site describes itself as "the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims."

:dab:

29 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Trump ate the onion (Babylon bee in this instance).

10 minutes ago, silentbob said:

He just took that can of Babylon Bee Tuna, weaponized it, and just whipped it at his own campaign. 

It's kind of hard to parse the language on a satirical story, but seemingly Trump is posting a message on Twitter to tell everyone Twitter shut down Twitter......

gettyimages-1055971362.jpg?itok=q-p-2-NM
THEWEEK.COM

Look, sometimes a man just needs a malted milkshake. Admittedly, there are less opportune moments to indulge in such a craving — say, when you're in a highly classified briefing about Afghanistan with your country's senior defense and intelligence officials. Nevertheless, President Trump reportedly brought such a huddle to a halt a few months after he took office in 2017, Politico reports. "Does anyone...

Election_2020_Trump_07955.jpg
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘Through this order, President Trump has declared war on the professional civil service by giving himself the authority to fill the government with his political cronies who will pledge...

Couldn't Biden just do the same thing and fire all the appointees?

Just now, CitizenVectron said:
Election_2020_Trump_07955.jpg
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘Through this order, President Trump has declared war on the professional civil service by giving himself the authority to fill the government with his political cronies who will pledge...

Couldn't Biden just do the same thing and fire all the appointees?

Yup. Just revoke it and fire them. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have largely ignored the fake Melania stories because I think it's both pretty pointless and I think that there have been a couple times where the discrepancy could be explained by blurring or something.

That said, that is so clearly not Melania that I wonder if there is more to the story. Like, do we know that they were even claiming he was traveling with Melania in that pic? While it does look like that person is trying to mimic Melania's style with those big glasses, I saw a few people saying it looks a little like Hope Hicks.

10 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I have largely ignored the fake Melania stories because I think it's both pretty pointless and I think that there have been a couple times where the discrepancy could be explained by blurring or something.

That said, that is so clearly not Melania that I wonder if there is more to the story. Like, do we know that they were even claiming he was traveling with Melania in that pic? While it does look like that person is trying to mimic Melania's style with those big glasses, I saw a few people saying it looks a little like Hope Hicks.

Its Melania just at a weird angle