~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

“Republicans should start playing the Democrat’s game”?

Does he mean trying to ensure as many people has the right to and can vote? Holding fellow party members to a high standard of morals and ethics? Being more concerned with middles and poorer Americans being able to pay their bills than trying to protect companies from liability when they refuse to provide safe working conditions? 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

I eagerly await the calls for a boycott by a bunch of ass clowns.

Oh I wish all of Donald’s moron supporters would boycott Facebook. They should also boycott twitter, and go back to their barnyard Klan meetups. Leave technology and society to the rest of us who actually want it. 

On 8/3/2020 at 5:05 PM, Anathema- said:

Today in "time is a construct of the mind"

Both Ron Johnson and William Barr plan to announce findings of investigations based on documents supplied by pro-Russia Ukrainian parliamentarian Andriy Derkach and US Attorney John Durham before the election.

There is more than enough time for something. All it takes is OANN running a story how Biden is receiving support and manpower from Morthok the Keymaker, Trump retweets it, and then a week later the mainstream press will be eating up all the airtime about if Morthok is even a real being, if his demonic horde can be trusted, etc.

Anything can become an issue because the American press is too far gone to handle anything professionally.

12 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Trumpers are spreading the word that Biden is a creepy pedo.

There are literally democrats I know who are “OMG Biden iS GOd” right now who used to spread and share memes about this very thing. So please, lets not pretend Only one side of our political spectrum is filled with bird brained fools.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

There are literally democrats I know who are “OMG Biden iS GOd” right now who used to spread and share memes about this very thing. So please, lets not pretend Only one side of our political spectrum is filled with bird brained fools.

You're right, I've seen independents share the crap too.

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

People really think Trump is going to lose?

I wish i was that optimistic.  If anything, I'm expecting him to win by an even bigger margin than what he won by in 2016, and no polls or anything will convince me otherwise.

I know.. then he'll kill all the black people, the brown people, then the Asians and liberals. 

16 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

People have no sense of humor at all. Going through that thread was nothing but anger. At a political cartoon. 

Epstein as a fender ornament is pretty damn funny. 

It's supposed to be Andrew Jackson, which is absolutely baffling.

15 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Ill never understand how anyone can have so much self confidence. Most of us struggle daily with feeling we have any self worth, while this guy wants to be venerated as a god.

Because he’s a sociopath.

His brother was dying of a heart attack in the hospital and this motherfucker decided “eh, I’m going to go to the movies”.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Well, I thought it was Epstein on his fender, which I thought was extremely funny. But apparently it’s not him. 

things that make fun of your candidates can still be funny. Even in the age of Trump.

But like, Trump can barely walk down a ramp, and people think he can balance himself on a motorcycle?

The only thing Trump can drive is a golf cart.

And in what world is Biden riding a bike something to attack him for?

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

But like, Trump can barely walk down a ramp, and people think he can balance himself on a motorcycle?

The only thing Trump can drive is a golf cart.

And in what world is Biden riding a bike something to attack him for?

In the world of foxnews! My favorite thing was seeing people on the right react to this attacking him for not wearing a helmet. The same people who made a big deal over how much of a wuss it made Obama when he wore a helmet. 

Man, I can’t wait until our big concerns with the president are just fucking helmet procedure again.