~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

37 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

He thinks he's flexing by repeating the words after it's been a minute.

Also, I think it defeats a lot of the purose of the test if they're split into two groups of related things.

Like, if you want to test someone's memory you don't say....

Red, yellow, blue, dog, and cat.

He also didn't go random for his example, he just named the stuff around him for that interview, and had to take a beat or two to recall it a few seconds later.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I really don’t want trump to throw the pitch, it’s going to be bad and then we are going to have to hear two fucking weeks of him going on and on about some stupid ass excuse about the worst wind in history or some shit.

UI2BI7NBMFGW5NVB5VZHDC6XUY.jpg

1 hour ago, stepee said:

i mean they violate the hatch act all the fucking time, i’m pretty sure the hatch act doesn’t really mean anything at this point 

For shits and giggles, I want Biden to endorse Goya’s main competitor after his inauguration (if we get there and he wins), just to see right wingers’ reactions.

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I’m pretty sure Trump will cancel before he has to pitch. He’ll use BLM as an excuse, since he

referred to them as “hateful” already. 

"Antifa supersoldier terrorists wanted to assassinate your favorite President (ME!) to appease BLM. It sure would be a shame if the 2nd Amendment People started shooting back???"

Just now, Emperor Diocletian II said:

If his pitch sails wide, he'll start bitching that the strike zone needs to be expanded.

If his pitch sails wide, he'll start foaming at the mouth about how Obama's low-lives RIGGED it against him! VERY UNFAIR! WITCH HUNT!!1!1