~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Just now, Jason said:

He's seriously too fucking stupid to understand that the people around you feeling compelled to give you the cognitive test is in and of itself a cause for concern. 

Also... they were very surprised? There’s no way you can spin that to mean something good, he’s so fucking stupid.

3 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

lolololololololololololol

This is potentially his course correct... the strategy of doubling down and appealing to the base isn't working so now he's floating this out there because someone probably told him there's a bunch of LatinX votes out there that could be up for grabs. He is DESPERATE.

Also #trumpvideogames is trending for some reason.

All the articles I'm reading are from around May. They say that President Trump has golfed 170 times. President Obama had golfed 65 times at the same point in his presidency. President Obama golfed a total of 306 times in his presidency with a total tab of $114 million. President Trump has already surpassed that number in three years and is sitting at $118 million.

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

All the articles I'm reading are from around May. They say that President Trump has golfed 170 times. President Obama had golfed 65 times at the same point in his presidency. President Obama golfed a total of 306 times in his presidency with a total tab of $114 million. President Trump has already surpassed that number in three years and is sitting at $118 million.

With the pandemic going on, if you look at just the right time frame Trump probably cherry picked some detail about how the second quarter of his fourth year in office he golfed for 5 less minutes than Obama and decided he deserved big credit for it.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Tiny in quotes... even HE knows its not exercise.

When I was in college I made the mistake of smoking cigars and having only beer to drink on a shit-ass golf course in northern NJ in a day pushing 100 degrees. By the time we finished I was so dehydrated I wasn't seeing colors correctly and I'd lost about 5 pounds. So not exercise, but if you wanna drop a few lbs really quickly, I highly recommend almost perishing on a golf course.

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

When I was in college I made the mistake of smoking cigars and having only beer to drink on a shit-ass golf course in northern NJ in a day pushing 100 degrees. By the time we finished I was so dehydrated I wasn't seeing colors correctly and I'd lost about 5 pounds. So not exercise, but if you wanna drop a few lbs really quickly, I highly recommend almost perishing on a golf course.

You walked the course right? Trump ain't walking no course.

12 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yeah. Its only really any kind of exercise if you’re actually carrying your bag for 18. And Trump has never, ever done that, I'm sure. 

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Time to get our grift on. Who wants to bet someone here can convince this rube to give one of us millions for “applications”.

D1P get rich quick scheme. We just gotta bid for a hypersonic missile. 

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Just draw a cool looking one and color it in crayon. That's all Trump needs to approve it.

If that's the case we can offer them laser weaponry. 

This would be me providing tech support for the lasguns.

spacer.png