~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

I don't know whether it's legit or not. But I don't mind him getting pissed about this kind of talk because he spread rumors about Hillary's health -- stroke, dementia, whatever the hell -- which unfortunately took hold during her pneumonia spell. And he's been doing the same to Biden.

So... karma's a bitch. I hope the same thing happens to him where everyone is wondering what illness he has.

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I don't know whether it's legit or not. But I don't mind him getting pissed about this kind of talk because he spread rumors about Hillary's health -- stroke, dementia, whatever the hell -- which unfortunately took hold during her pneumonia spell. And he's been doing the same to Biden.

So... karma's a bitch. I hope the same thing happens to him where everyone is wondering what illness he has.

Yep, considering everything Trump has said and done over the years, especially since getting a Twitter account, I have no problem with him getting shit flung back at him.

13 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Yep, considering everything Trump has said and done over the years, especially since getting a Twitter account, I have no problem with him getting shit flung back at him.

Just like fat fuck Chris Christie's weight is fair game considering he's used "potheads have no self control" as a justification for keeping marijuana legal.

Let's add more speculation: I can also see how Trump may have had a stroke. Between "phase one" at Walter Reed and how his right side (right arm in a previous tweet and right step in the above) is off, a stroke seems more likely than lifts in his shoes.

1 minute ago, emalider said:

Let's add more speculation: I can also see the stroke route. Between "phase one" at Walter Reed and how his right side (right arm in a previous tweet and right step in the above) is off, a stroke seems more likely than lifts in his shoes.

Eh... that looks like a 70+ year old fat guy being extra careful so he won't go tumbling down a ramp. Once he gets to the bottom he looks fine. I'm not saying he didn't have some type of issue in the fall, I just don't see any evidence in THIS little video.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Eh... that looks like a 70+ year old fat guy being extra careful so he won't go tumbling down a ramp. Once he gets to the bottom he looks fine. I'm not saying he didn't have some type of issue in the fall, I just don't see any evidence in THIS little video.

I dunno, his two right steps after the ramp are still a little stiff. Could be his bone spurs acting up after mentioning Vietnam in his speech. :p

• Haha 1

The whole wheat side of me says, this is all nonsense. Who care how he walks down a ramp, he's a 70 something old dude, they don';t walk as well, who cares move on.

the frosted size of me says: fuck that and fuck everything. This monster and all of his idiot followers deserve to have mountains of juvenile scorn headed there way 24/7/365 from now until the end of eternity because he can sure dish it out so FUCK HIM. FUCK HIM AND ALL OF HIS IDIOTIC MORON DIPSHIT FOLLOWERS AND ENABLERS.

• Haha 2

What's truly insane and mind boggling is that in the middle of all of this shit going on, every fucking thing that is going on. The President of the United fucking states took time out of his day to address this meaningless shit. I mean, what in the flying fuck? It's ridiculous.

How would this information even cross his path? What the fuck is this man doing? What the fuck is happening? We seriously elected the most shallow, idiotic, narcissistic fucking dips hit on the planet and millions of people keep pretending it's okay. It's not fucking okay.

18 minutes ago, ort said:

Who care how he walks down a ramp, he's a 70 something old dude, they don';t walk as well, who cares move on.

It matters because there was clearly something wrong with his health even before the emergency "part 1 of the physical" rush to Walter Reed and they continue to refuse to level with the public about what's going on.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That was my take as well in my first post about this.Trump has plenty of known issues that could cause him problems.

The one point worth considering from that new Tweet is that Trump's age and weight wouldn't really explain why he is struggling only on his right side.

That said, people walk down steps differently, so I really wouldn't consider this "evidence for "so much as filing it away to say, "yeaaah, that makes sense" if we get a stroke confirmation a year or two after he leaves office.

I am only focused on winning for the sake of having anyone other than Trump in power right now....but man, just the stuff we are going to get once he leaves office is going to be amazing.

I’m just curious, to those who are still skeptical about him being in neurological decline, what is your experience with caretaking for someone who is losing their mental facilities And what more signs would you have to see to make you concerned?

I mean that tweet I posted earlier is from an account run by psychologists who have bearing the dementia drum for two years now. It’s not like this isn’t unfounded claims. I won’t pretend that I’m an expert on this but I did live with my grandma for a few years because she couldn’t take care or herself anymore. I’m definitely seeing a lot of early signs here.

The CHAZ zone is just like the confederacy, the GOP should love a bunch of rebels that breakaway from the US and start their own country. Build those guys some statues so we remember our history. 

It's fucking hilarious how Fox News has had that as their lead story for days now. They can't fucking stand it and it's hilarious.

2 hours ago, ort said:

The CHAZ zone is just like the confederacy, the GOP should love a bunch of rebels that breakaway from the US and start their own country. Build those guys some statues so we remember our history. 

It's fucking hilarious how Fox News has had that as their lead story for days now. They can't fucking stand it and it's hilarious.

They can't stand it? You mean they absolutely love it. Probably doing wonders for their ratings.

3 hours ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I’m just curious, to those who are still skeptical about him being in neurological decline, what is your experience with caretaking for someone who is losing their mental facilities And what more signs would you have to see to make you concerned?

I mean that tweet I posted earlier is from an account run by psychologists who have bearing the dementia drum for two years now. It’s not like this isn’t unfounded claims. I won’t pretend that I’m an expert on this but I did live with my grandma for a few years because she couldn’t take care or herself anymore. I’m definitely seeing a lot of early signs here.

I don't doubt something is going on with him mentally... his word salad manner of speaking, erratic behavior and alleged mood swings are all classic signs of dementia. I was just saying I didn't see evidence of a stroke in that video. I also don't know of any psychologists who would claim to diagnose someone from just watching them on TV... not any responsible ones that is. 

There are definitely physical signs of neurological issues and trump has enough of them to wonder what is being kept from us. Even if he were a totally normal president, the obvious silence and obfuscation of his health records combined with what we can see is a legitimate reason to be concerned that he's not capable of making his own decisions and an unelected cabal is running our country in his name.

2 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

There are definitely physical signs of neurological issues and trump has enough of them to wonder what is being kept from us. Even if he were a totally normal president, the obvious silence and obfuscation of his health records combined with what we can see is a legitimate reason to be concerned that he's not capable of making his own decisions and an unelected cabal is running our country in his name.

And unlike most things happening during this presidency, there's actually plenty of precedent for that happening. 

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I don't doubt something is going on with him mentally... his word salad manner of speaking, erratic behavior and alleged mood swings are all classic signs of dementia. I was just saying I didn't see evidence of a stroke in that video. I also don't know of any psychologists who would claim to diagnose someone from just watching them on TV... not any responsible ones that is. 

This may be tedious, but I believe the Goldwater rule only applies to psychiatrists that are members of the American Psychiatric Association.

That aside, it’s a rule put in place during a time where informational access to a person that wasn’t your patient, was extremely limited.

In odd ways, I feel like know Donald Trump better than some of my friends.

30 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

An unelected cabal is running things because trump doesn't care enough to govern

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I can’t speak to the possibility of his stroke, but from my experience with family members with narcissism and dementia - Trump easily ticks a lot of boxes. But it’s not my place to diagnose him, but I do feel like with my experiences it gives me a different insight than those who don’t.

It’s considered unprofessional to diagnose someone over TV but that taboo goes from before Trump. Someone with symptoms this exaggerated and obvious are rare. A lot of psychologists will off the record tell you what their suspicions on Trump are. My old therapist in DC told me he has no doubt that Trump is a narcissist.

But anyways, to your last point, that is about to change. There is a documentary being released soon where a group of mental health professionals and medical doctors will break down using their expertise just what’s wrong with him. https://www.unfitfilm.com