~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

On 6/1/2020 at 9:01 AM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

And seemingly no one showed.

He's literally the fat rich kid who invites a bunch of people to his party and no one comes because no one likes him.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

The lawyer's name is Vigilante. :lol:

and he needs a show. That is the most bad assed name I've ever heard on a real person. The only way you could top that is if his name was Dirk McDickPunch.

Here's another case where I normally wouldn't share this tweet and signal boost his dumb shit, but it's about as good an example there is of how trump operates on this platform. He says one thing, probably unintentionally because he's a moron ("S.S. GREAT JOB!"), and you have a thousand people on Twitter "well ackshully"-ing him on why we use "USSS" for the secret service. But the real message he wanted out there, to try and intimidate protestors and group them in with anarchists and agitators (coded word here), got amplified by people who think they are helping or funny.

I like Bobby Lewis' Twitter so I'm not trying to call him out here, he just has the thing screenshotted in case of delete. But there are numerous accounts with tens of thousands of followers each that have done this, and more people with fewer followers doing the same thing, and it isn't the first time.

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Here's another case where I normally wouldn't share this tweet and signal boost his dumb shit, but it's about as good an example there is of how trump operates on this platform. He says one thing, probably unintentionally because he's a moron ("S.S. GREAT JOB!"), and you have a thousand people on Twitter "well ackshully"-ing him on why we use "USSS" for the secret service. But the real message he wanted out there, to try and intimidate protestors and group them in with anarchists and agitators (coded word here), got amplified by people who think they are helping or funny.

I like Bobby Lewis' Twitter so I'm not trying to call him out here, he just has the thing screenshotted in case of delete. But there are numerous accounts with tens of thousands of followers each that have done this, and more people with fewer followers doing the same thing, and it isn't the first time.

I prefer screenshots over retweets in the case of Trump, that way he doesn’t get the traffic.

So apparently the reason hes flying off the handle about these bases is cause a GOP led committee in the senate adopted an amendment to the defense authorization bill to change the names, and now the idea he might torpedo the whole thing because he wants to keep confederate names in an election year is truly amazing political acumen.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/politics/senate-confederate-leaders-names-from-military-assets/index.html

"There is always a history that we don't want to forget," Sen. Mike Rounds, a South Dakota Republican who sits on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said when asked about the plan, which he supports. "With regard to that I agree with the President that we don't want to forget our history. ... But at the same time that doesn't mean that we should continue with those bases with the names of individuals who fought against our country."

Asked if taking out the Confederate amendment would be politically problematic from a PR-standpoint, Senate Majority Whip John Thune acknowledged Thursday that it would be difficult.

"Well I mean if it's in the base bill coming out of the committee then, yeah," the South Dakota Republican told reporters. "It's obviously a heavy lift if we take anything out of the bill ... so, we'll see where that discussion goes. Like I said, I've seen what the President had said. I was not aware of that in there."

4 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Irony is dead.

Huh? That song isn't from Team America.... it's a song that is parodied in Team America (this one) but that song is not in the movie. 

Edit - I clicked the thread and see that the author meant it as a joke. Whoops. :doh::lol:

8 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Either he’s really drugged up or he really is in a mental decline.

He was at the top when he was campaigning, he wasn't responsible for anything but some hotels and he got to think he was pretty well liked.  Now he's been the subject of several federal investigations including an impeachment and has very publicly fucked up both the response to the pandemic and the black lives matter protests, he might be a little run down lately.

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

His trouble walking down the stairs is not great, but he is old, fat and possibly wearing lifts so there may be some excuse for it. What seems more serious to me is the water drinking. Maybe there is some other excuse there, but it sure looks like he compensates for a lack of mobility/control of his right arm with his left. In quick succession you can even see him decide on the spot if he was going to compensate for his right arm by bending down to the cup or lifting it with his left and he chose the latter. It sure looks like he knows that right arm isn't going any higher and he needs to do something else.

With everything else going on, some clips of him a while back got almost no attention but are worth revisiting. The stories that did mention it at the time focused on how he had trouble standing still but what I noticed most was back then he also appeared to be having trouble with his right arm....

Trouble standing....

Video of  trouble walking, and then trouble with his arm.....

I do understand the hesitance to try to diagnose a politician with some horrible disease from afar, but what struck me is that three weeks ago I had this exact same impression from the video above. It looks like he is having some trouble with his right arm, and he's using his left to control it. 

Also, as someone said in the Tweet thread, that head twitch a couple seconds in doesn't look great, either.....

• Shocked 1

You'd think he wouldn't be able to golf if he had serious mobility problems with his arms, and there's also photos that come out from his golf trips. It seems almost impossible that they could keep that under wraps. Admittedly, I cannot explain why he's picking up a water bottle like that, though.

I'm like 90% convinced of the theory that his weird leaning forward stance is because he has lifts in his shoes. It would absolutely be a thing he would do.

23 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I'm like 90% convinced of the theory that his weird leaning forward stance is because he has lifts in his shoes. It would absolutely be a thing he would do.

Here's the thing though: women in heels and actors that wear lifts don't stand or walk like that. Nobody thinks that Tom Cruise has a degenerative neurological disorder.  I myself wore weight lifting shoes which are functionally lifts; your gait and stance is not affected like his is.

5 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

You'd think he wouldn't be able to golf if he had serious mobility problems with his arms, and there's also photos that come out from his golf trips. It seems almost impossible that they could keep that under wraps. Admittedly, I cannot explain why he's picking up a water bottle like that, though.

Dementia is the Occam’s Razor for explaining his weird behavior. Those who don’t want to accept that have to come up with individual reasons for every weird thing he does on camera.

And I’ve seen this in my grandma. People have been calling dementia for years and it’s only getting more obvious. Now is not the time to normalize it.

5 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Here's the thing though: women in heels and actors that wear lifts don't stand or walk like that. Nobody thinks that Tom Cruise has a degenerative neurological disorder.  I myself wore weight lifting shoes which are functionally lifts; your gait and stance is not affected like his is.

I’ve never worn lifts but I’ve worn heels for my dance class. They don’t make me stand like that, and I can only imagine that lifts are easier to stand in because they don’t shift your center of gravity.

If Trump truly wears lifts all of the time then he should have experience walk in them. He should be comfortable in them at this point.