~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

On 12/13/2019 at 12:17 AM, mclumber1 said:

The wild thing about that is that his process for writing tweets is exhausting. He writes them down to go over them with an aide, and then decides if he wants to put it on Twitter.

So he’s not getting anything done if he sent out over a hundred in one day.

50 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

The wild thing about that is that his process for writing tweets is exhausting. He writes them down to go over them with an aide, and then decides if he wants to put it on Twitter.

So he’s not getting anything done if he sent out over a hundred in one day.

Unless he's literally incapable of using a smartphone (which I'd 100% believe) there's definitely "he sent them out raw" tweets and "he filters them through aides tweets.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Unless he's literally incapable of using a smartphone (which I'd 100% believe) there's definitely "he sent them out raw" tweets and "he filters them through aides tweets.

I think there have been several credible reports that Trump doesn’t actually post his own tweets. They generally come from the iOS twitter app which I don’t believe is approved for secure device usage by the POTUS, so likely somebody on his staff is typing out what he writes down. Which is somehow even more hilarious in light of the terrible spelling and grammar.

6 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I think there have been several credible reports that Trump doesn’t actually post his own tweets. They generally come from the iOS twitter app which I don’t believe is approved for secure device usage by the POTUS, so likely somebody on his staff is typing out what he writes down. Which is somehow even more hilarious in light of the terrible spelling and grammar.

Trump still uses his personal cell phone despite warnings and increased call scrutiny

45 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

That’s a separate issue from the app situation. That’s about making phone calls specifically.

If Trump has his own personal cell he's making calls on, I'm pretty sure he also has Twitter on it. There's no way Trump is making phone calls on a personal device but not also using Twitter on that same phone because policy dictates it's not an approved application.

8 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

If Trump has his own personal cell he's making calls on, I'm pretty sure he also has Twitter on it. There's no way Trump is making phone calls on a personal device but not also using Twitter on that same phone because policy dictates it's not an approved application.

Except that all the reporting says he doesn’t use Twitter on it, but does use it just to make phone calls...

23 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Except that all the reporting says he doesn’t use Twitter on it, but does use it just to make phone calls...

There certainly are tweets that Trump himself writes in the dark of night or first thing in the morning that Dan Scavino sees when the rest of the world sees. That's probably about half of the tweets overall. But of the 37,000 or so tweets that Trump has sent out, Dan Scavino is responsible for — at least as a "co-conspirator" to — about half of those.

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/19/603904858/who-is-the-mystery-man-behind-realdonaldtrump-besides-the-president

Just now, Jason said:

The person who posts them and the person who writes the content aren’t the same person. The posting of tweets is handled almost always by people other than Trump, even when he is the author. Scavino doesn’t even post all the tweets he writes. There is a full time Twitter team in the White House that seems to handle posting nearly every tweet to both Trump and Pence’s feeds, as well as Melania and the White House accounts.

But as the article says, it’s a bit of a black box so we can’t be completely sure of the source of any of the content. Mostly just comes from anonymous sourcing inside the building.

27 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

There are three reports about Trump's use of an unsecured iPhone. One that simply states he has an unsecured iPhone, another that states he has two unsecured iPhones, one he uses for calls and another he uses for Twitter and browsing the web, and a third that states he has two secure iPhones and a third unsecured iPhone he uses for whatever he wants. However, the official story from the White House is that Trump only has one phone.

I'm willing to bet the truth is somewhere off to the side. Trump has an unsecured iPhone that he uses for whatever he wants to use it for that he doesn't let anyone else touch and he has a secured phone that he hands to aids to post stuff on Twitter for him at times and is the White House official, only phone that Trump has.

6 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm willing to bet the truth is somewhere off to the side. Trump has an unsecured iPhone that he uses for whatever he wants to use it for that he doesn't let anyone else touch and he has a secured phone that he hands to aids to post stuff on Twitter for him at times and is the White House official, only phone that Trump has.

I can see this being the case.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't see how you read the part I bolded and concluded it's unclear whether Trump is the one sending them out.

Because the article says as much. There are inferences being made like “look at what time they are sent”, but we can also see that the posting behavior on his feed has changed over the years and it it quite likely that his individual usage of twitter has changed significantly and insiders have said this is the case. He dictates the vast majority of what goes on his twitter feed, and even goes as far as to tells his people to uncorrect their corrections from time to time.

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Because the article says as much. There are inferences being made like “look at what time they are sent”, but we can also see that the posting behavior on his feed has changed over the years and it it quite likely that his individual usage of twitter has changed significantly and insiders have said this is the case. He dictates the vast majority of what goes on his twitter feed, and even goes as far as to tells his people to uncorrect their corrections from time to time.

If Scavino is seeing those late-night tweets when the rest of the world sees them then who is typing them out and pushing send if not Trump?

1 minute ago, Jason said:

If Scavino is seeing those late-night tweets when the rest of the world sees them then who is typing them out and pushing send if not Trump?

There are people on his team at the White House around the clock, that’s not even a difficult problem to solve :p But we don’t know. We can see the trend in his twitter account habits is to a smaller window of tweeting and more obviously edited tweets.

16 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

He is flushing 10 times?? Trump eats so much KFC that his shits have the density of a neutron star. 

Would love to see the body of the toilet he killed. Trump is Eric Cartman in the living flesh and he too racist, puts down women and  killed a toilet.  Now if only people would ignore him and make him think he’s dead like in the show. Just, who would be his Butter’s?

13 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I honestly think Trump doesn’t know how appliances work. You literally push ONE BUTTON to start a dishwasher.

As if Trump has ever personally operated a dishwasher other than barking orders at one of his illegal immigrant employees.