~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

I really don’t care, do u?

I'm convinced her Be Best thing is nothing but a troll job. She was like, what? I need a thing? Seriously? Like, really?

Ok, fuck you. Here it is.

Wait for it... wait for it...

ONLINE BULLYING.

I mean, it's so fucking rich it boggles the mind. That the wife of the biggest fucking internet bully in the history of the planet would choose that without any hint of irony. She's either a colossal asshole or the stupidest person to ever exist. Or possibly both.

Or she's trolling her husband. I think she hates everything. Trump... the media... the left... the right... politics... the responsibility... the attention...

I predict that they are divorced less than one year after he leaves office.

16 minutes ago, ort said:

I really don’t care, do u?

I'm convinced her Be Best thing is nothing but a troll job. She was like, what? I need a thing? Seriously? Like, really?

Ok, fuck you. Here it is.

Wait for it... wait for it...

ONLINE BULLYING.

I mean, it's so fucking rich it boggles the mind. That the wife of the biggest fucking internet bully in the history of the planet would choose that without any hint of irony. She's either a colossal asshole or the stupidest person to ever exist. Or possibly both.

10 minutes ago, ort said:

Or she's trolling her husband. I think she hates everything. Trump... the media... the left... the right... politics... the responsibility... the attention...

I predict that they are divorced less than one year after he leaves office.

She was plagiarizing Michelle Obama again. 

You know it's sad when users are defending Melania Trump. They must forgive everyone their trespasses, no matter how bad I guess. It's sad more than anything else to see people come to the defense of someone who, by association (if nothing else, and there's plenty else), is complicit in a number of terrible things. 

7 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Sounds nice, and I agree with the sentiment, but this is not true. Especially at the time Lincoln said it in 1858.

Likely even well into the war Lincoln would have settled for some sort of compromise on the issue of slavery to preserve the Union.

I agree, kind of. He would have settled for a compromise, but his ultimate goal was maintaining the union - by any means necessary. His comment wasn't intended to be seen as a message that everyone should get along, only that the US would never be divided under his watch. So the ad is still incorrect in using him.

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

I agree, kind of. He would have settled for a compromise, but his ultimate goal was maintaining the union - by any means necessary. His comment wasn't intended to be seen as a message that everyone should get along, only that the US would never be divided under his watch. So the ad is still incorrect in using him.

Yeah, pretty tenuous connection in the original ad. 

For the record, the pass it on campaign is run by the 501c the foundation for a better life (Source)

The foundation for a better life gets its operating costs from The Anschutz Foundation (Source)

The Anschutz Foundation has donated heavily to anti-homosexual, anti-evolution, pro-life, and other conservative causes via the state policy network (Source)

It also gave us the Chronicles of Narnia movies :|