Jason

~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Wow some hard hitting fact check journalism to find out that's a Photoshop

Bigly if true. 

3 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I can't believe they Photoshopped *out* an image of an actual Medal of Honor recipient, to make a dog meme.

You can’t? Really? They used a sharpie to fake a weather forecast.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I’m sure staring directly into an eclipse helped.

The eclipse needs to come back and finish the fucking job. Burn out those corneas completely baby.

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

The eclipse needs to come back and finish the fucking job. Burn out those corneas completely baby.

It'll get one more shot.

Next full solar eclipse will be April of 2024....so Trump will still be in office.....

It could also be because he no longer considers himself a resident of New York but instead Florida now. Either way the boos brought a smile to my face

12 minutes ago, silentbob said:

It could also be because he no longer considers himself a resident of New York but instead Florida now. Either way the boos brought a smile to my face

It's so good. It's the little things, ya know?

56 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I'm fairly certain the only reason he went to that UFC match is because he was expecting a warmer reception than he got at the World Series. Now watch him pop up at some random WWE event looking for some love.

12 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm fairly certain the only reason he went to that UFC match is because he was expecting a warmer reception than he got at the World Series. Now watch him pop up at some random WWE event looking for some love.

Yeah, some said it was just the D.C. crowd, but even Dana and Vince being his billionaire buddies can't make their fans cheer him.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Oddly enough, awhile back I remember reading that the majority of WWE fans (or maybe just pro wrestling in general) are liberals.

I suspect that it's because, even though there are quite a few problamatic aspects of wrestling for liberals, that the Attitude Era still has a big effect on the demographics. There's more Millenial and Gen X fans of wrestling than there are Boomers because we hit the sweet spot where we were teenagers right around the time the business was at it's peek.

So by and large we're a relatively younger crowd....and anything under 60 years old is a pit of death for Republicans.

When a typical Trump voter thinks of wrestling, they probably think of black and white photos of a guy muffin topping a speedo while mean mugging the camera with his hands curled into claws and reaching towards the camera.

Spoiler

original.jpg

(I wrote that description even before I Googled old timey pro wrestling photo :lol: )

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Interestingly enough, they loved him in 2007 when he was actually on television as a character for that Battle of the Billionaires storyline, it wasn’t until after 2011 when he started the racist birther nonsense that WWE fans turned on him.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Was he coming out to Back in Black?

After that tweet I still can’t believe his family can’t/hasn’t made any money off of his presidency. 

isn’t that RIGHT my fellow republican friends. 

Aren't presidents not supposed to use their platform to advertise for products?

People who hate Donald Trump Jr and want to silence him are also known as sane rational people. What a fucking piece of shit that man is. Fuck him and fuck his book.

5 minutes ago, ort said:

Aren't presidents not supposed to use their platform to advertise for products?

People who hate Donald Trump Jr and want to silence him are also known as sane rational people. What a fucking piece of shit that man is. Fuck him and fuck his book.

There's a whole list of things that presidents aren't "supposed to do" that Trump just ... Does