~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Shit, Trump tried claiming that he's the only President to donate his salary. 

Then again, he probably thinks Herbert Hoover is a character from the Brave Little Toaster.

How much has the government dumped on his resorts for his bi-weekly golf trips to New Jersey and Florida?  I feel like he's made very sure that he's getting that money and then some out of this presidency.

Pretty sure I just lost a friend because I told her we have a difference in fundamental decency and morality, not politics, over our disagreements on Trump. Problem is, she's a work friend and I'll be working with her Friday and I'm a bit worried it's going to make things awkward or set her off on more insufferable tangents at the nurse's station. Note, the fallout happened on social media, not at work, because I refused to engage in such discussions at work. I don't have any nice responses to someone who constantly denigrates trans people, Muslims, liberals, and immigrants while on the job. Best to just walk away.

Oy vey. 

• Thanks 1

Never-Trump Republicans are just like Trump Republicans except they prefer their racism covert and insidious rather than overt and insidious. 

Never-Trump Republicans enact racist policies while hiding their personal racism. Trump Republicans enact racist policies while showing their personal racism. 

It'd be so funny though. He'd post videos of his pitch side by side Obama's, with a weird quote from some random person and outrageous lies.

"Yasmine Bleeth said it was the most regal pitch she'd ever seen. Thank you."

"Lenny Dykstra said that I could have been a Hall of Famer if I wanted. But I wanted to make deals instead!"