~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah but he'll still have a large following and a significant amount of fans and supporters who will eat up whatever bullshit he spews out.

This is what will really restrain Republicans, but his electoral brand will take a major hit from a loss, even though he and about all other Republicans will claim fraud or whatever

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

Serious question:  if Trump loses in 2020, would he try to declare a national emergency about it due to "voter fraud" and say that the results didn't count?

The question is whether the Electoral College and  Congress would simply ignore him.  If the Electoral College certifies the results, and the Congress accepts the results from the EC, it doesn't really matter.  Come January 20th, he's no longer President.

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The question is whether the Electoral College and  Congress would simply ignore him.  If the Electoral College certifies the results, and the Congress accepts the results from the EC, it doesn't really matter.  Come January 20th, he's no longer President.

I don't know the exact legal wrangling, but my guess is there would be a way to get it into the courts and then you take it to SCOTUS.

It's just a good thing we don't already have a precedent of a 5-4 conservative court voting down party lines to install the next president!

4 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Serious question:  if Trump loses in 2020, would he try to declare a national emergency about it due to "voter fraud" and say that the results didn't count?

More likely the emergency comes before the vote and you have federal officers outside polling locations in areas where illegals are likely to vote or whatever. Basically feds would intimidate black people, brown people, and liberals.

So my friend got Jacob Wohl's number after Ken Klippenstein didn't obscure it in some text message. Unfortunately, the tweets he posted of the text exchange with Wohl are private, but man, are they hilarious. I'll see if I can get him to unlock them somehow.

9 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Like that article I posted a while back said, once he’s out of office Republicans are going to disavow him because they don’t need him anymore.

Yeah, I think people are seriously overestimating the following that a former President Trump will have. Most people are backing him right now because that's what Republicans do. But once he's no longer President Trump or even candidate Trump, his following diminish to a few crazy boomers and some incel memers on reddit. 

34 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So my friend got Jacob Wohl's number after Ken Klippenstein didn't obscure it in some text message. Unfortunately, the tweets he posted of the text exchange with Wohl are private, but man, are they hilarious. I'll see if I can get him to unlock them somehow.

Screenshots brah. 

Watching these cronies go on TV and try to explain the shit that comes out of this dude's mouth and then say that the shit we are hearing is not what we are hearing is frustratingly insane.  And Larry Kudlow is fucking lightweight... watching him on CNN right now is painful. He's telling the CNN anchor that the video that she JUST PLAYED didn't happen :lol:

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Watching these cronies go on TV and try to explain the shit that comes out of this dude's mouth and then say that the shit we are hearing is not what we are hearing is frustratingly insane.  And Larry Kudlow is fucking lightweight... watching him on CNN right now is painful. He's telling the CNN anchor that the video that she JUST PLAYED didn't happen :lol:

Oh, Kudlow's a lightweight alright.

• Haha 1