~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Its pretty much accepted that Jr. is the smarter of the 2 brothers.

Didn't daddy say that junior had the worst judgment of anyone in the world? Though I don't know how meaningful that is considering his terrible judgment as well. Eric at least stays out of the limelight and has actually made Trump Winery a respectable brand (I know it sounds fucking crazy, but it's true).

13 minutes ago, Jose said:

Didn't daddy say that junior had the worst judgment of anyone in the world? Though I don't know how meaningful that is considering his terrible judgment as well. Eric at least stays out of the limelight and has actually made Trump Winery a respectable brand (I know it sounds fucking crazy, but it's true).

Why, with all the choices in the world of wineries, one would choose to purchase wine that enriches this family is beyond my comprehension.

15 minutes ago, Jose said:

Well i assumed he was out of the limelight because he did so poorly at the beginning, he was pretty cringe even for them when he'd go on a news outlet for his dad.

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Why, with all the choices in the world of wineries, one would choose to purchase wine that enriches this family is beyond my comprehension.

Oh, I would never buy from them, but it's good wine.