~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

4 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

31 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Context:  Hope Hicks is testifying (behind closed doors) to Congress today.  

I know it's a relatively small thing to harp on, but I fucking hate when Trump uses words that don't really make sense in the context he uses them in.

In what way is a fucking Congressional hearing " rigged? You could say it's partisan or bias. You can say a trial is rigged.

But to me, saying a Congressional hearing is "rigged" is like saying a pro wrestling match is rigged.

9 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I know it's a relatively small thing to harp on, but I fucking hate when Trump uses words that don't really make sense in the context he uses them in.

In what way is a fucking Congressional hearing " rigged? You could say it's partisan or bias. You can say a trial is rigged.

But to me, saying a Congressional hearing is "rigged" is like saying a pro wrestling match is rigged.

But wrestling matches ARE rigged doe. 

Just now, Jason said:

But wrestling matches ARE rigged doe. 

That is my point, wrestling matches aren't "rigged", they're predetermined. Movies aren't "rigged", they're scripted. Congressional hearings aren't "rigged", they're planned.

Baseball games or trials are "rigged". Rigged denotes a preceding with well defined rules that will have some sort of definitive "winners" and "losers"  that one can conspire to illegitimately influence beforehand.

Unless they plan to tamper with Hicks's mic to only output "Trump is a crimey McCrimeface" when she speaks the preceding can be called partisan or bias, but it's not "rigged".

You know, I remember when some stupid right wing site posted some random bullshit about Obama seeking a potential third term and a bunch of my right wing friends losing their minds over it, calling it tyranny.

This? They do backflips and agree with whenever Trump "jokes" about serving more than two terms.