~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 hours ago, johnny said:

the kid that posted it is 16, which means the kid wearing the hat is around the same age, which means the likelihood of him wearing the hat to get reactions is extremely high. 

I'm pretty sure just about everyone wearing a MAGA hat at this point is primarily doing it to own the libs. Even people in their 60s.

4 hours ago, run32.dll said:

I'm pretty sure just about everyone wearing a MAGA hat at this point is primarily doing it to own the libs. Even people in their 60s.

Absolutely. For some people it's a base: "fuck you, I'm so counter-culture" when they are the ones in fucking power. And they know it and they still don't care. It's a lot of hate all wrapped up into one stupid fucking hat. I hate that goddamn unsightly thing. 

4 hours ago, run32.dll said:

From what I read on /r/washingtondc the only people wearing MAGA hats in DC nowadays are 13 year olds on middle school trips, which I think says everything.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

From what I read on /r/washingtondc the only people wearing MAGA hats in DC nowadays are 13 year olds on middle school trips, which I think says everything.

I was in DC a month ago and it was the first time I saw a MAGA hat in the wild. It did seem mostly like younger people. Saw some older people wear a blue hat with "TRUMP" in big lettering on the front.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It is annoying in that these are the same outlets so obsessed with impartiality that they could catch Trump saying he had a 20 inch penis and they would go out of their way to say, "President Trump appears to have perhaps mistakenly given the incorrect impression of uttering a not entirely accurate statement."

6 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

It is annoying in that these are the same outlets so obsessed with impartiality that they could catch Trump saying he had a 20 inch penis and they would go out of their way to say, "President Trump appears to have perhaps mistakenly given the incorrect impression of uttering a not entirely accurate statement."

Everyone in corporate USA is an enabler.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think I know what he's saying, in that they could theoretically have reacted to her actions in another way. But in some sense she did force them to evacuate, because that was their policy, and her actions caused their policy to take effect. :shrug:

4 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Between the fact that they all used the same language and just basic knowledge about AP and Reuters, that's almost certainly the language they got from the relevant government agency. This administration is proving to be a great exercise in demonstrating how "just report the facts" leaves you prone to being hijacked to spread propaganda.

9 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Daniel Dale's twitter thread on that rally is just amazing, its basically Trump Says X, thats not true, heres what actually happened, over and over and over again.

Trump is good at passing bills the way he's good at making a woman cum.