~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Welp, ladies and gentlemen. That's that. This happened. Cold (presumably) fast food served as a means of "honoring" a team at an official White House dinner/event, paid for by the President as cheaply as possible because the government is shut down and he's not actually rich as he claims and is always nickle and diming everyone.

It just looks so . . . sad. This is something small that simply can't be undone and its symbolic weight is much greater than it's actual weight but in the end, this still says something. 

I read a lot of news daily and it's rare that I care that much to have a take on it. On a grand scale my thoughts are worthless. But what the fuck.... I can't....My head is swimming and confused looking at these pictures of Trump standing with all the fast food at the White House. My eyes are seriously cringing when I look at them. The level of cheapness and disrespect is on a whole new level.  

2 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

How this isn't every GOPer right now is beyond me.

I mean there are signs his grip is weakening but holy hell, only 11 senators jumping ship for something literally no one would hold against any of them.

Because Christie is the only one who got jilted extra-hard on getting a job after selling his soul

Seq_Templat.bb3b8.jpg

12 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

136 Republicans voted to keep Russian sanctions in place in the house, for a vote of 362-53 in favor of keeping them in place. 

Easy to appear to break ranks when McConnell's guaranteeing your vote won't amount to anything. :daydream: