~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Jason

~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~

Just now, Littleronin said:

I would say no. But at least he knows it is harder to poison his by ordering from fast food places. 

I just can't wrap my head around going to the WH to be honored and being served cold McDonald's.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I just can't wrap my head around going to the WH to be honored and being served cold McDonald's.

I cant either, but that is the reality show we live in. 

I wonder how much food is there on the table and how much is waiting for him in his bed once the whole fucking camera op is over. 

49 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

The media spent a talking about protesters ringing Carlson’s doorbell, and this situation probably won’t even make the news

Criticizing this thing today because the food is unhealthy is silly.  It's one meal, that is probably no more or less unhealthy than what the WH might have served.  Criticize this because it's just...Trashy.

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Criticizing this thing today because the food is unhealthy is silly.  It's one meal, that is probably no more or less unhealthy than what the WH might have served.  Criticize this because it's just...Trashy.

It's not just that you're serving athletes junk food, it's that they're being served fucking McDonald's at an event at the fucking White House where they're supposed to be honored. 

That's what's fucking trashy. 

Honestly, this whole fast food thing seems just like a "bitch eating crackers" thing. Good for a quick laugh, but feel like people are making a bigger deal out of it than its deserving.

Trump was probably hoping this would blow up and turn into a “thing”. Meh.

I would love to go back to the IGN thread from early in Obama's presidency, when people were acting like the Obamas were going to start an international incident because they gave the British PM and his wife Region 1 DVDs, and show them a vision of what was to come a decade later

Just now, ort said:

Trump was probably hoping this would blow up and turn into a “thing”. Meh.

He will probably serve Bojangles or Popeye's chicken for the MLK day celebration at the White House then.

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

I would love to go back to the IGN thread from early in Obama's presidency, when people were acting like the Obamas were going to start an international incident because they gave the British PM and his wife Region 1 DVDs, and show them a vision of what was to come a decade later

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/remember-the-dvds-obama-gave-brown-turns-out-they-were-the-wrong-region.178340270/

Forgetting the traveshamockery of Trump's presidency for a moment, I can't think of a better photo of what Trump represents as a person than this.

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

Tiny ass hands, wearing an overcoat inside for no fucking reason, stupid ass power tie, room made up like what you think a rich person's home looks like when you're 12 years old, Abe Lincoln art because you love black people, and a fast food buffet.

Sweet Jesus bleeding on the cross, what a world.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Forgetting the traveshamockery of Trump's presidency for a moment, I can't think of a better photo of what Trump represents as a person than this.

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

That's just the portion that's for him.

Has Trump ever shown us any proof that he's NOT the Hamburglar?

My favorite dumb Trump anecdote has to be the article that detailed him fast-forwarding to all the fight scenes in Bloodsport.

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

My favorite dumb Trump anecdote has to be the article that detailed him fast-forwarding to all the fight scenes in Bloodsport.

Did someone say Bloodsport?

bpxYGYF.gif

giphy.gif

The real reason Trump wants to skip to the fight scenes?

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

Tiny ass hands, wearing an overcoat inside for no fucking reason, stupid ass power tie, room made up like what you think a rich person's home looks like when you're 12 years old, Abe Lincoln art because you love black people, and a fast food buffet.

The overcoat has a reason.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

He will probably serve Bojangles or Popeye's chicken for the MLK day celebration at the White House then.

And purple stuff.

4 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

Gilded Age II

"some of America’s great fast food joints"

What an amazing sequence of words. 

Looks like this dinner tallied to a whopping $3000, lol.

To anyone lurking, I can't stress enough that this obviously isn't on the level as the FBI investigating Trump himself for his ties to Putin and the long shutdown that Trump took credit for and is now trying to pass the buck.

But I'll be damned if this isn't a great representation of Trump as a person.