~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Criticizing this thing today because the food is unhealthy is silly.  It's one meal, that is probably no more or less unhealthy than what the WH might have served.  Criticize this because it's just...Trashy.

It's not just that you're serving athletes junk food, it's that they're being served fucking McDonald's at an event at the fucking White House where they're supposed to be honored. 

That's what's fucking trashy. 

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

I would love to go back to the IGN thread from early in Obama's presidency, when people were acting like the Obamas were going to start an international incident because they gave the British PM and his wife Region 1 DVDs, and show them a vision of what was to come a decade later

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/remember-the-dvds-obama-gave-brown-turns-out-they-were-the-wrong-region.178340270/

• Haha 2

Forgetting the traveshamockery of Trump's presidency for a moment, I can't think of a better photo of what Trump represents as a person than this.

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

Tiny ass hands, wearing an overcoat inside for no fucking reason, stupid ass power tie, room made up like what you think a rich person's home looks like when you're 12 years old, Abe Lincoln art because you love black people, and a fast food buffet.

Sweet Jesus bleeding on the cross, what a world.

• Sad 3

57 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Forgetting the traveshamockery of Trump's presidency for a moment, I can't think of a better photo of what Trump represents as a person than this.

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

Tiny ass hands, wearing an overcoat inside for no fucking reason, stupid ass power tie, room made up like what you think a rich person's home looks like when you're 12 years old, Abe Lincoln art because you love black people, and a fast food buffet.

The overcoat has a reason.

4 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Dw64CuGVYAI1Sce.jpg

Gilded Age II

Looks like this dinner tallied to a whopping $3000, lol.

To anyone lurking, I can't stress enough that this obviously isn't on the level as the FBI investigating Trump himself for his ties to Putin and the long shutdown that Trump took credit for and is now trying to pass the buck.

But I'll be damned if this isn't a great representation of Trump as a person.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Looks like this dinner tallied to a whopping $3000, lol.

To anyone lurking, I can't stress enough that this obviously isn't on the level as the FBI investigating Trump himself for his ties to Putin and the long shutdown that Trump took credit for and is now trying to pass the buck.

But I'll be damned if this isn't a great representation of Trump as a person.