~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Jason

~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~

Becoming President only put a bigger microscope on Trump and all his holdings..I wouldnt be too upset if he got wiped out..

still waiting for the morning when I wake to find out Trump Jr, Ivanka, Kushner and others have been taken under arrest..

1 minute ago, 5timechamp said:

Becoming President only put a bigger microscope on Trump and all his holdings..I wouldnt be too upset if he got wiped out..

still waiting for the morning when I wake to find out Trump Jr, Ivanka, Kushner and others have been taken under arrest..

I want him ruined in every way possible because probably the best defense against another billionaire demagogue like him running(and tricking dumbass Republicans into electing them) is to convince them the hassle simply isn't worth it.

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle intolerant and one sided. 

I remember when CNN was everyone's middle ground between MSNBC and Fox, but the spin Republicans have been pushing for some time is any new coverage that is not blanket support of Republicans is liberal media. 

3 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle intolerant and one sided. 

I remember when CNN was everyone's middle ground between MSNBC and Fox, but the spin Republicans have been pushing for some time is any new coverage that is not blanket support of Republicans is liberal media. 

It drives my wife crazy that i watch CNN.  And my parents are dissappointed that I don't watch Fox News.  When we go to visit them for Christmas, it will be 3 straight days of FNC on the TV.  Luckily we don't usually talk about politics, it's just on in the background. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

All that is old is new again.

So Ken Starr doesn't know how to read Mueler's reports either since it says exactly the opposite of what was just quoted. 

Fucking idiots. Just pure, willful stupidity. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

NO FUNNY YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

I'm trying to figure out what he's saying here.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I'm trying to figure out what he's saying here.

the best words

8 hours ago, Jason said:

NO FUNNY YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

Wait, he called out Saturday Night Live and said it should be "tested in court"? :lol: The First Amendment clearly means nothing to Republicans.

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

It drives my wife crazy that i watch CNN.  And my parents are dissappointed that I don't watch Fox News.  When we go to visit them for Christmas, it will be 3 straight days of FNC on the TV.  Luckily we don't usually talk about politics, it's just on in the background. 

Dear god...

16 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Wait, he called out Saturday Night Live and said it should be "tested in court"? :lol: The First Amendment clearly means nothing to Republicans.

source.gif

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dear god...

The 2nd ammendment is the only part of the constitution any of them have read, and probably because somebody smarter than them read it to them.  

23 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

The 2nd ammendment is the only part of the constitution any of them have read, and probably because somebody smarter than them read it to them.  

And even that they only read half of.

34 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

And even that they only read half of.

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

8 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I thought the wall is supposed to be invisible.