~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

4 minutes ago, Oberon said:

I assume the type created a hyperlink which caused someone to buy the newly generated hyperlink and make it sat that 

That was one of those "questions I asked and immediately knew the answer after I said it". But still, that is some genius level trolling.

10 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Trump's Tariffs Could Clinch the Electoral College

His trade war may sink the economy but improve his chances in 2020.

Sure if you completely gloss over the fact US car manufacturers are gutting their work force in the regions because of the tariffs.  I expect nothing less from a conservative political pundit from the National Review though.

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

Sure if you completely gloss over the fact US car manufacturers are gutting their work force in the regions because of the tariffs.

G.M., Not Trump, Is the Real Villain to Some Ohio Factory Workers

‘It’s a business. We’re numbers’: Many hurt by GM cuts blame others, not Trump

Ms. Olesky and Mr. Sickler, the current G.M. workers, have voted reliably Republican in recent years, but they are proud union members who say the labor movement is often the only protection the middle class has against corporate greed. “Without a union, people would be making $11 per hour,” Ms. Olesky said. “Management gets as much as they can, and unions try to protect us.”

Leopards. 

11 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Ohio isn't a swing state, its a red state, it had been leaning that way for a while, Trump pushed it over the edge and the midterms reaffirmed it, need to look at WI, MI, and PA, all swung back heavily.

We have actual hard data, why rely on what a pundit and a few people interviewed said?  If the midwest was so in love with his policies they wouldn't have handed the GOP its ass in the midterms.  I think the most underappreciated fact about 2016 is just how much people hated Clinton and while they also didn't like Trump he was an unknown, now hes not.