~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

8 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

The US should start it’s own media company to tell the world how great we are.

My first thought was C-SPAN is already streaming, and I somehow doubt there are country restrictions on it. Then I looked it up and realized that C-SPAN is independent. I figured it was run by the government, but I guess not.

My second thought is that I can't wait to figure out how Trump would make his global propaganda network go bankrupt.

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

We've been ripped off for so long paying less for goods, so i'm gonna put a 25% tariff on everything so that you can pay more, cause that somehow makes sense.

Money is pouring into the Treasury from the tariffs, let's just ignore that it's Americans and not China paying those tariffs.

Since Trump has been inventing new steel jobs out of nothing, now that there are real jobs you know he's going to start inflating that number (which he didn't invent). I think we should take bets on how many jobs this 600 will balloon to at future rallies. I imagine future mentions will be "nearly a thousand" followed closely by "thousands."