~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

lol. Hes comparing two different oil benchmarks here, US crude hasn't been over 80 in years, while the international crude was, and the $54 is the US crude, while Brent is 63$ and both have been sliding with the markets which have lost all of this years gains, which has happened a few times this year.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

I mean, the 9th Circuit contains border states, so that would be why there are so many cases on border security...or does he not know that the circuits are responsible for geographic areas? Who am I kidding, he does not.

But Trump has the best brain. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important. Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

17 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

lol. Hes comparing two different oil benchmarks here, US crude hasn't been over 80 in years, while the international crude was, and the $54 is the US crude, while Brent is 63$ and both have been sliding with the markets which have lost all of this years gains, which has happened a few times this year.

Took him a few weeks, but he finally almost figured out how to spin his undelivered tax cut. Lower oil prices are like a big tax cut!