~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

3 hours ago, Nokra said:

Heads I win, tails you lose. :daydream:

He's like that one member of your family that sometimes just lies about random things for no reason.

"Yeah, the Summer of '96 I took a pottery class."

"Dude, we hung out all that Summer, I know you didn't take a pottery class. And besides, do you think I am going to be super impressed that you learned to make a bowl 20 years ago?"

14 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

This press conference is making my brain hurt. 

Also Trump is sweating like crazy on the podium. 

It is incredibly painful to watch. He can’t answer a direct question without going off on some unrelated tangent. Almost all questions he didn’t even let get asked and instead took the first 5 or so words the person said then went off on some weird rant.

NYT asks how the supposed chinese election interference compares to the russians in 2016, 5 seconds later he is talking about farmers.

Trump says that him being acused affects how he views the allegations against Kavanaugh, a few minutes later someone tries to ask a follow up regarding that, he says it’s fake news that he said it. 

Ow.

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

It is incredibly painful to watch. He can’t answer a direct question without going off on some unrelated tangent. Almost all questions he didn’t even let get asked and instead took the first 5 or so words the person said then went off on some weird rant.

NYT asks how the supposed chinese election interference compares to the russians in 2016, 5 seconds later he is talking about farmers.

Trump says that him being acused affects how he views the allegations against Kavanaugh, a few minutes later someone tries to ask a follow up regarding that, he says it’s fake news that he said it. 

Ow.

Lmao SNL really doesn't have to change much.

It’s a scary time for young men!

Trump is doubling down on “don’t believe the women.”

Reporter: "What do you say to young men in America?"
Trump: “Well, I’d say that it’s a very scary time for young men in America when you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of. This is a very difficult time.”

Reporter: Do you have "a message for young women"?
Trump: "Women are doing great."

I mean, let's make that record scratch sound...

WHAT IN THE FUCK... HE SAYS HE AND KIM JUNG UN FELL IN LOVE?

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS THAT SHIT?

He's a third world murderous dictator who locks people in labor camps and has people killed and keeps his people in a state of isolated ignorance. How can you even say shit like that?