~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

I love Trump's newly pinned tweet. It's basically the equivalent of "I was only pretending to be retarded."

BUILD A WALL. BAN ALL MUSLIMS. ROUND UP ALL ILLEGALS. SHITHOLE COUNTRIES. CHINA IS RAPING US.

fuck off racist.

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON.

7 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

It's a trap!!

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

Now and forever... fuck Marco Rubio.

At this point I think we can safely say that Little Marco gets off on the humiliation of being publicly cucked.

DgjLeQUV4AI9zgb.jpg

2 hours ago, Jason said:

But remember, liberals need to be nice to Trump admin staff to avoid triggering his base.

Is he talking about the rally she had the other day?

While I don’t in any way agree with her sentiments, she didn’t say to harm people.

32 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I think they should be denied service.

It's literally what they argued in the case of the baker.

My coworker actually argued that it's not the same because the baker wasn't exactly refusing service to the gay couple, he was just refusing to participate in something he saw as sinful.

This is why I avoid political and religious discussions at work, though it's freaking hard, because I'm surrounded by it.

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm beginning to think conservatives aren't well versed in the art of the Internet.

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My coworker actually argued that it's not the same because the baker wasn't exactly refusing service to the gay couple, he was just refusing to participate in something he saw as sinful.

This is why I avoid political and religious discussions at work, though it's freaking hard, because I'm surrounded by it.

You should have replied that it was the same difference here because the restaurant owner finds her lying for a pathological lair to be sinful.

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

You should have replied that it was the same difference here because the restaurant owner finds her lying for a pathological lair to be sinful.

There's literally no point. She knows my views and I'm not about to let my anger show at work and become demonized by everyone there. It would only be worse for me.

24 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

These types of arguments are some of the stupidest I've heard, but also one's I have the hardest time countering on the fly for some reason.

The "arbitrarily changing the meaning of words to fit my need at the moment" defense reminds me of the "Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship" defense that Christians use as to why it just magically doesn't have to follow the First Amendment's prohibition on state sponsorship.

It's like the fucking Chewbacca defense......

Also, I can relate to not even bothering in the workplace. It's bad enough trying to debate this stuff in an ideal setting. Trying to drill through the impenetrable brick wall that is the thinking process of a Trump supporter inbetween having to get shit done at work strikes me as about the most pointless waste of time imaginable.

Just now, Littleronin said:

So, we are suppose to give Trump surrogates whatever the hell they want because political ideology is now a protected race. Am I following that thinking correctly?

If we are going to protect religious beliefs, we might as well protect political beliefs as well.