~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I said, “You don’t use steam anymore for catapult?” “No sir.” I said, “Ah, how is it working?” “Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn’t have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam’s going all over the place, there’s planes thrown in the air.”

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said—and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said, “What system are you going to be—” “Sir, we’re staying with digital.” I said, “No you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.”

Just now, Chairslinger said:

You guys laugh, but Trump has hatched a brilliant plan to pardon Manafort without taking any political flack.

It involves Thanksgiving and a big turkey suit(not to be confused with an ostrich suit).

Are you saying that Trump is the Gobbledy Gooker?

F0_E292_EA-_FD3_A-419_E-96_C8-087701964_ 

:notsure:

Yea, I see it, actually!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That Bull market he's talking about started in 2009... so eight years of that Bull Market belong to Obama.

And his Dem successor will have to come in and clean up the tax cut mess.

It is a long term problem that the GOP sells themselves as the fiscally responsible ones, but they're the ones that blow holes in the deficit without at least getting something for it.

Hell, as a more conservative liberal in some ways, I find maybe the best argument for single payer to be either spend it there, or Republicans will give it to their billionaire donors.

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Please clap.

I like how he says we want to abolish the men and women of ICE instead of the agency itself.

Like we want a North Korea style artillery execution for each ICE agent.