Jump to content
Jason

~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

James Comey - does not have a security clearance

Andrew McCabe - does not have a security clearance

Peter Strzok - does not have a security clearance

Sally Yates - does not have a security clearance

 

Why did you repeat yourself? Comey is McCabe after all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

The slur term "Democrat" is so fucking tiring from Republicans and Trump. It's the Democratic party you fucking idiots, not the Democrat party. Just a small pet peeve of mine.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

Why do you think they do it? Like all things they do, to trigger the libs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Why do you think they do it? Like all things they do, to trigger the libs.

 

I'm more bothered by it's actual incorrectness. I keep thinking they are talking about some absurd third party. It's just asinine. But you are right, that's why they do it. I just wish they triggered me with facts, not stupidity. That'd actually be worth something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greatoneshere said:

 

I'm more bothered by it's actual incorrectness. I keep thinking they are talking about some absurd third party. It's just asinine. But you are right, that's why they do it. I just wish they triggered me with facts, not stupidity. That'd actually be worth something. 

 

haha suck it libtard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally everything is projection with Trump. Everything.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ort said:

 Is he a 13 year old girl or what? 

1

 

That's very insulting to 13-year-old girls, they are much more mature and tolerant of others. :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

The slur term "Democrat" is so fucking tiring from Republicans and Trump. It's the Democratic party you fucking idiots, not the Democrat party. Just a small pet peeve of mine.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

They managed to turn "liberal" into a slur, so I don't know why you're surprised by this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

 

I think Trump is trying to get the high score in Obstruction of Justice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

They managed to turn "liberal" into a slur, so I don't know why you're surprised by this.

 

Not surprised, just tired of it haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jason said:

 

 

Three days before the statement was drafted:

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20180816-075802_Twitter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

My stars what a shitty take.

 

That is indeed quite the hot take. I wonder what they'd say about Hitler:

 

"He held the highest position in Germany, commanded great armies, led incredible generals on successful military campaigns, and he could have ruled the world but no one would let him! He was a man ahead of his time."

 

Like, what in the fuck? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry veterans we love you guys and we'll fix that VA right up, but first we need to spend 92 million so the guys we'll fuck later can march up the street and solute me!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

That is indeed quite the hot take. I wonder what they'd say about Hitler:

 

"He held the highest position in Germany, commanded great armies, led incredible generals on successful military campaigns, and he could have ruled the world but no one would let him! He was a man ahead of his time."

 

Like, what in the fuck? 

 

Hitler would have created Israel if the liberals had just let him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

 

It's cute until you realize these are presumably the "mature adults" running the show, so to speak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Plurality don't want Kavanaugh confirmed.

 

 

 CNN tho so go fuck a duck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"we are cutting back on Turkey" is a pretty good pun - I wonder who wrote it for him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×