~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Yep, and nothing happens.  Even if this tape of him recorded saying the "n-word" is released, it will be followed by a few days of fake Twitter outrage from Republicans , CNN/MSNBC talking about it non-stop for a week, Fox News talking about the latest viral videos on Youtube; and then nothing.

"The real racists are the people offended by the president's free speech"

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I have been at work since 4 in the morning.

On my break I got to read some about everything that's been going on, but felt overwhelmed to say anything in the little amount of time I had. So it was like a slow motion disaster where I just had to watch the carnage unfold.

The GOP is now running neo-nazis, they ran a child molester, and their president(probably) got caught dropping the n-bomb on tape.

We're literally going to have to invent new unbelievable, outrageous political attacks when the dust settles here because the GOP has owned all but dog fucking.

To be fair, Trump is already bridging that gap by calling Omarosa a dog, so I doubt we're far off. 

"Omarosa is a dog."

*news comes out Trump fucked Omarosa*

"It's okay to fuck dogs, so long as they look like humans"

*news comes out Trump fucked an actual dog*

"It's okay to fuck dogs."

It's all patently ridiculous and horrible. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Cheeto in Chief goes on an extended twitter bender this morning.  In addition to his daily masturbatory session about how the the Mueller investigation is rigged, he gets this close to calling Omarosa the n-word:

So we all agree that he really wanted to call her a bitch, right? That's what he meant?

18 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Don McGann basically told folks they were just for show and were essentially to placate Trump.

Yep, I remember when that happened and I was like: "this is ridiculous". Now here we are, finding out there were NDA's actually made, when everyone knew from the start they were unenforceable and only existed to placate Trump. Waste of government resources and creating false power, WOOOOOO.

What a fucking toddler he is to be wishing Maxine Waters a happy birthday. What a stupid dumb fuck. I mean, really? Is he a 13 year old girl or what? What the fuck is even happening? This is not normal. Anyone who still supports Trump is a dumb shit fuckface and can go fuck themselves. Fuck any and all trump supporters. FUCK THEM. I'm done with this shit. It's just a joke.

1 minute ago, ort said:

What a fucking toddler he is to be wishing Maxine Waters a happy birthday. What a stupid dumb fuck. I mean, really? Is he a 13 year old girl or what? What the fuck is even happening? This is not normal. Anyone who still supports Trump is a dumb shit fuckface and can go fuck themselves. Fuck any and all trump supporters. FUCK THEM. I'm done with this shit. It's just a joke.

Don't hold back tell us how you really feel

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ort said:

Look at this triggered lib.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ort said:

haha cry moar libtard