Jason

~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~

Uhhh, are NDAs even enforceable in public office, lol.  Also seems to help her claims, like he has something to hide so he has them sign NDAs.

26 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

THIS. IS. THE. PRESIDENT. OF. THE. UNITED. STATES. OF. FUCKING. AMERICA. 

25 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Oh lord.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That race was won by Balderson by about 1500 votes in a district Trump won by 10% a couple years ago...

She never made it. Except that time she got a White House job and literally recorded everyone with reckless abandon and not even John "black women are empty barrels" Kelly noticed.

6 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

She never made it. Except that time she got a White House job and literally recorded everyone with reckless abandon and not even John "black women are empty barrels" Kelly noticed.

Wasn't her recording after personal cell phones were supposed to be verboten in the staff areas? 

Cheeto in Chief goes on an extended twitter bender this morning.  In addition to his daily masturbatory session about how the the Mueller investigation is rigged, he gets this close to calling Omarosa the n-word:

The Fox live-tweeting is coming fast and furious. I wonder what story is breaking today? 

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

The Fox live-tweeting is coming fast and furious. I wonder what story is breaking today? 

Omarosa has tape of Trump's team discussing the use of the N word on tape and how to handle it if it came out.  Theres also reports that the WH is worried she isn't the only one that was/is recording conversations, lol.

6 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Omarosa has tape of Trump's team discussing the use of the N word on tape and how to handle it if it came out.  Theres also reports that the WH is worried she isn't the only one that was/is recording conversations, lol.

Lordy. 

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Hilarious. Trump's always threatening people with recordings so ppl started recording him.

The WH is obviously pure chaos - the fact they can't even control his tweeting shows how distracted and what a weak spot the US is in. If something that needed real leadership happened... We're fucked. This asshole will use it to empower himself not solve the issue.

12 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I was wondering what happened to Katrina Pierson; I've seen little of her since Trump became president.

I'm impressed that things Omarosa said happened that Trump people are denying happened.... did happen.

32 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I was wondering what happened to Katrina Pierson; I've seen little of her since Trump became president.

I'm impressed that things Omarosa said happened that Trump people are denying happened.... did happen.

Why would you need confirmation of no tapes existing of you using the n-word if there wasn't any possibility that anyone could have caught you on tape saying it? :daydream:

Just now, Jason said:

Why would you need confirmation of no tapes existing of you using the n-word if there wasn't any possibility that anyone could have caught you on tape saying it? :daydream:

It is so weird that all this is happening. Gee zuz.

Assuming there IS a tape (I believe he's said it and is a racist, but I don't know if there's a tape just because I thought we maybe would get more tapes in 2016 in October):

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Did the President of the Unites States just call a black woman a dog in a tweet?

52216087-jack-russell-dog-shouting-and-a

Calling women or black women dogs is... uhhh... jesus, I can't even do this anymore. We truly live in some sort of alternate reality. This isn't how this was supposed to go.

42 minutes ago, ort said:

Calling women or black women dogs is... uhhh... jesus, I can't even do this anymore. We truly live in some sort of alternate reality. This isn't how this was supposed to go.

giphy.gif

Just now, Jason said:

Why are you trying to ruin Wade's day? 

Wait, you mean he doesn't have the book on pre-order already?!?

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Did the President of the Unites States just call a black woman a dog in a tweet?

Yep, and nothing happens.  Even if this tape of him recorded saying the "n-word" is released, it will be followed by a few days of fake Twitter outrage from Republicans , CNN/MSNBC talking about it non-stop for a week, Fox News talking about the latest viral videos on Youtube; and then nothing.