~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

She never made it. Except that time she got a White House job and literally recorded everyone with reckless abandon and not even John "black women are empty barrels" Kelly noticed.

Wasn't her recording after personal cell phones were supposed to be verboten in the staff areas? 

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

The Fox live-tweeting is coming fast and furious. I wonder what story is breaking today? 

Omarosa has tape of Trump's team discussing the use of the N word on tape and how to handle it if it came out.  Theres also reports that the WH is worried she isn't the only one that was/is recording conversations, lol.

6 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Omarosa has tape of Trump's team discussing the use of the N word on tape and how to handle it if it came out.  Theres also reports that the WH is worried she isn't the only one that was/is recording conversations, lol.

Lordy. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Hilarious. Trump's always threatening people with recordings so ppl started recording him.

The WH is obviously pure chaos - the fact they can't even control his tweeting shows how distracted and what a weak spot the US is in. If something that needed real leadership happened... We're fucked. This asshole will use it to empower himself not solve the issue.

12 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I was wondering what happened to Katrina Pierson; I've seen little of her since Trump became president.

I'm impressed that things Omarosa said happened that Trump people are denying happened.... did happen.

32 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I was wondering what happened to Katrina Pierson; I've seen little of her since Trump became president.

I'm impressed that things Omarosa said happened that Trump people are denying happened.... did happen.

Why would you need confirmation of no tapes existing of you using the n-word if there wasn't any possibility that anyone could have caught you on tape saying it? :daydream:

Just now, Jason said:

Why would you need confirmation of no tapes existing of you using the n-word if there wasn't any possibility that anyone could have caught you on tape saying it? :daydream:

It is so weird that all this is happening. Gee zuz.

Assuming there IS a tape (I believe he's said it and is a racist, but I don't know if there's a tape just because I thought we maybe would get more tapes in 2016 in October):

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Did the President of the Unites States just call a black woman a dog in a tweet?

Yep, and nothing happens.  Even if this tape of him recorded saying the "n-word" is released, it will be followed by a few days of fake Twitter outrage from Republicans , CNN/MSNBC talking about it non-stop for a week, Fox News talking about the latest viral videos on Youtube; and then nothing.

• Guillotine 1

Just now, Amazatron said:

Yep, and nothing happens.  Even if this tape of him recorded saying the "n-word" is released, it will be followed by a few days of fake Twitter outrage from Republicans , CNN/MSNBC talking about it non-stop for a week, Fox News talking about the latest viral videos on Youtube; and then nothing.

Agreed.

In fact, the conversation will probably become about how it should be okay for white people to say nigga or nigger in certain contexts. Like when Trump is talking about African countries being shitholes, probably, because he's discussing international events or some dipshit explanation.