~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

The 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Putin.

I’m surprised the tweet doesn’t mention HR McMaster, who’s the focus of the piece.

On the face of it, this seems like something way bigger than Watergate. 

On the other hand...

The operations against the F.B.I., run by the conservative group Project Veritas...

:lol: 

Central to the effort, according to interviews, was Richard Seddon, a former undercover British spy who was recruited in 2016 by the security contractor Erik Prince to train Project Veritas operatives to infiltrate trade unions, Democratic congressional campaigns and other targets. He ran field operations for Project Veritas until mid-2018.

Last year, The New York Times reported that Mr. Seddon ran an expansive effort to gain access to the unions and campaigns and led a hiring effort that nearly tripled the number of the group’s operatives, according to interviews and deposition testimony. He trained operatives at the Prince family ranch in Wyoming

I'm very unsurprised that Erik Prince is showing up here. 

This shit sounds gnarly. 

But since the plot was intending to tape McMaster and catch him in saying something bad about Trump... it yet again reinforces that this whole thing is just Stupid Watergate. 

posted this in the MGM thread but worth posting here. Could be seeing some great fireworks happening soon.

Turns out this overpaid purchase is for nothing but petty revenge. . . . which could be glorious. MGM also happens to own the outtake footage of Donald Trump’s The Apprentice show, where they apparently have Trump spewing just a ton of racists remarks/language and derogatory comments to woman. 

skip to the 4:20 mark of video below to listen to some jokes and Apprentice stuff from Colbert

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, silentbob said:

posted this in the MGM thread but worth posting here. Could be seeing some great fireworks happening soon.

Turns out this overpaid purchase is for nothing but petty revenge. . . . which could be glorious. MGM also happens to own the outtake footage of Donald Trump’s The Apprentice show, where they apparently have Trump spewing just a ton of racists remarks/language and derogatory comments to woman. 

skip to the 4:20 mark of video below to listen to some jokes and Apprentice stuff from Colbert

They were literal jokes. He is not buying mgm for revenge. 

Does he even still work in the day to day of Amazon?

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Does he even still work in the day to day of Amazon?

If he does, not for much longer:

"Jeff Bezos to formally step down as Amazon CEO on July 5"

105907149-1557513220211rtx6v39v.jpg?v=15
WWW.CNBC.COM

The date coincides with the anniversary of Amazon's incorporation.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I like to believe he still works in the day to day of trying to embarrass, humiliate and fuck over Donald J. Trump though. :p 

This is how I feel because of the whole defence 1) contract going to Microsoft and 2) I believe he is sort of linked to exposing his affair via his his pal at The Enquirer. 

So , Fuck Yeah this is for sure revenge