~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

What a dumb fucking toddler. 

Reading Obama’s memoir right now, I’d forgotten what a proper president sounds like. It’s fucking refreshing. 

I've been reading it as well. I'm a few hundred pages in, and am thoroughly enjoying it. I think Obama is at his best when talking about his marriage, fatherhood, and his spirituality.

It's also in these moments when the contrast with Trump could not be bigger. The way he speaks about Michelle, or his daughters, Trump is fundamentally incapable of thinking or speaking like that. Like, on a biological level. I give Trump a lot of grief (as is deserved) but I almost feel like he's beyond criticism in this regard. It's like asking an ant to do algebra.

DT4IVBZZWVGW5G6HXCKPHZQORI.jpg
WWW.INQUIRER.COM

“Who knew that our garage doors were going to be the back of every Zoom meeting?”

They think the New York Times’ account of the situation is likely the most accurate — that Giuliani and Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski always intended to have the news conference in Northeast Philadelphia where they would be more warmly received, and that, through a garbled game of telephone, it was the president who misunderstood the location. The Trump campaign did not reply to a request for comment.

The Four Seasons people are apolitical business owners that basically gave no thought to the consequences of allowing the press conference.

This is so incredibly indicative of just how unplugged some people are to politics, its consequences, and how people don't vet politicians when they give them their support while still maintaining 'apolitical.'

3 hours ago, CayceG said:

The Four Seasons people are apolitical business owners that basically gave no thought to the consequences of allowing the press conference.

This is so incredibly indicative of just how unplugged some people are to politics, its consequences, and how people don't vet politicians when they give them their support while still maintaining 'apolitical.'

What consequences (for the business)? Sounds like they had a few days of annoying hate mail/calls, and now they’re killing it business-wise from the free publicity and merchandising.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

What consequences (for the business)? Sounds like they had a few days of annoying hate mail/calls, and now they’re killing it business-wise from the free publicity and merchandising.

Yeah, it was the following harassment I meant. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:
5fce0199037cbd0018614247?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump is reportedly considering breaking democratic tradition by boycotting Joe Biden's inauguration and staging a rally instead.

For some reason i’m picturing the scene in Mash where Radio reports Henry Blake’s death and I like the concept.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jason said:
5fce0199037cbd0018614247?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump is reportedly considering breaking democratic tradition by boycotting Joe Biden's inauguration and staging a rally instead.

But he won