~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

• Jason changed the title to ~*The Official Thread of Presidential Tantrums and Candy-Throwing*~
10 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

God I can't believe that epic thread is gone. Imagine going through that at the end of his presidency/America and reliving the good times.

I think I'm more sad the election night 2016 collective thread is gone, particularly the part where we all realized what was happening as the Midwest started coming in. 

Trump once tried to take Fredo hostage.

When divorce proceedings began and the paparazzi set up camp outside Trump Tower and Don's school, Ivana decided to explain the situation to her children. Ivanka, 8, and Eric, 6, got the sanitized version. Twelve-year-old Don, Ivana concluded, “could handle hearing the truth.” After being told about his father's mistress and the fact that his parents would never live together again, Don stopped speaking to his father.

Soon after that, as Trump engaged Ivana in an epic public feud, he dispatched a bodyguard to his triplex apartment with instructions to bring his elder boy down to his office. Don, still not talking to his father, descended with the bodyguard to the 28th floor, and a few minutes later, Ivana, who described all this in her book, got a phone call. It was Trump, looking for some leverage by announcing that he was going to keep Don and raise him alone.

“Okay, keep him,” Ivana said she told him. “I have two other kids to raise.”

A few minutes later—his bluff out-bluffed—Trump ordered his boy to be taken back upstairs. “Donald never had any intention of keeping his son,” Ivana wrote.

https://www.gq.com/story/real-story-of-donald-trump-jr

16 hours ago, Komusha said:

What's weird is that the jacket isn't even in line with her typical style. It's definitely intentional.

I was going to say the same thing. My wife and I both get clothes from Zara and that jacket does not match their general style.

Also, the optics on that jacket are terrible. I have to wonder though:

Is this Melania giving a "fuck you" to her husband on TV (a "secret message") to him saying I care about these immigrants, I don't care how you feel about it, do u? kind of thing. Or she doesn't care about the immigrants. I really don't know which it is.