Stan Lee, 95, has passed away

Pikachu

I'm not sad. The man lived to be 95 and left a legacy behind full of love and memories, with characters who will reach centuries beyond his own mortality. This is a chance to celebrate a life well lived and to be inspired by his creativity in our own lives.

What a legend.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wild said:

I'm not sad. The man lived to be 95 and left a legacy behind full of love and memories, with characters who will reach centuries beyond his own mortality. This is a chance to celebrate a life well lived and to be inspired by his creativity in our own lives.

What a legend.

True dat!

although I might cry during his next cameo 

RIP

I really can't be upset, though. You live to be 95 and have the kind of life he did, you did alright. I see death daily and you come to accept it's just a natural part of life. 

The only deaths that affect me these days are the tragic ones, like a girl I knew from school died of cancer a few weeks ago. 31 and left behind a husband and 3 year old daughter. That's tragic. 

Most of us will never be as fortunate as Stan Lee.

5 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

:rose:

I am more sad than I thought I'd be when this inevitably happened. 

Same. He lived a long life and I enjoyed his cameos in the last couple movies. My favorite probably being Civil War (I think) when at the end of the movie Tony and Rhodes are having a moment and Stan Lee as the package delivery guy pops up " I got a package for Tony Stank". 

2 hours ago, Wild said:

What a legend.

It’s also possible to feel the way you feel while also being sad that his positive personality will no longer be around. Emotions are complex. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

5 hours ago, sexy_shapiro said:

It’s also possible to feel the way you feel while also being sad that his positive personality will no longer be around. Emotions are complex. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

I wasn't judging others for their reactions.. That wouldn't be a very Stan Lee thing to do.

:hug: