Mueller Season 3: The End Game

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Was it Deutsche Bank that Trump was involved in?  I forget. 

If memory serves, Deutsche Bank is the one bank that suspiciously kept giving Trump loans after everyone else learned to stay far away from him because he never paid his debt.

Alfa bank is the one with ties to Russia and, I think, the one that had the suspicious server activity between itself and Trump Tower.

On a side note, I beleive House Dems politely asked Deutsche for bank records relating to Donald to which the bank politely said "lol, no" because Dems weren't backed by any actual legal authority. That is one of those things that might change next year when they gain subpoena power.

23 minutes ago, ort said:

2017-06-06-1318movie.png

Probably the truest thing here.....

Trump is unbreakable, He may be guilty of crimes against the nation but to his base he will always be the Cheetoh colored bald eagle that protects their gun rights and fights the snowflakes to save them from the horde of rapist invaders

Just now, 5timechamp said:

I meant in the eyes of his followers...

they will be believers to the end

Perhaps (look how many Republicans turned on Bush the minute Trump bashed him in 2015/2016), but if this year showed anything, it's that his base isn't enough. He won (barely) in 2016 because independents broke for him. He can win again, but he'll need more than his base.

2 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

Hold on...what's real? What did you just watch? Did the pee tape leak? (awful pun absolutely intended)

:lol:

No I'm pretty sure he's talking about the quote from above. Trump literally said that --that he was allowed to do whatever he wanted during the campaign. :silly: