Mueller Season 3: The End Game

CNN's Toobin is theorizing that Donald Trump himself directed a senior Trump campaign official to coordinate with Stone on the Wikileaks email.  You'll notice that in the indictment, it says the senior campaign official was directed...But by who?  Who has been friends with stone for decades and talks to him all the time?  Donald Trump, of course. 

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

CNN's Toobin is theorizing that Donald Trump himself directed a senior Trump campaign official to coordinate with Stone on the Wikileaks email.  You'll notice that in the indictment, it says the senior campaign official was directed...But by who?  Who has been friends with stone for decades and talks to him all the time?  Donald Trump, of course. 

Why would notorious micromanager Donald Trump get involved at that level? I don't believe it. FAKE NEWS! :nottalking:

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Keep an eye out for Corsi, too. The unusual grand jury from yesterday had a witness connected to him so he might be going down as well.

So Corsi is going to up his lawsuit for damages from $1.5 billion to $15 billion?

• Haha 1

Stone being arrested is one of those "victory for truth and reality" moments, to me.

No, you can't break the law and get off scot free just because you come up with a charming rogue-ish name for it all #dirtytricks.

Which may not be a good sign for a president who seemingly breaks all kinds of laws....but defends it with the label of "oh no, I am just fighting back."

11 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

You guys don’t get me at all :p

What do we get from you when Don Jr. is indicted?

I wonder if Pence will display some BIG DICK ENERGY and demand that Trump resign?  With less than 2 years remaining in Trump's first (and probably only) term, Pence could theoretically serve out the remainder of Trump's term and still be eligible to be President for an additional 2 terms. 

Sanders was just asked on CNN if she personally knew about the coordination between Stone and the Trump campaign regarding the emails.  She gave a horrible non-answer.  Which means...She knew.  She knew alright. 

EDIT:  To be clear(er), Sanders worked on the 2016 Trump campaign.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Sanders was just asked on CNN if she personally knew about the coordination between Stone and the Trump campaign regarding the emails.  She gave a horrible non-answer.  Which means...She knew.  She knew alright. 

:feelsgood:

10 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

• Haha 2