Senate confirms Justice Handmaid One

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's no update, but I just saw when Wilson revealed his face on Home Improvement:

This wouldn't work nowadays since IMDB and the internet exist, so you can just see all the pictures. It was an interesting idea that he was based on Tim's neighbor when he was a kid and he couldn't look over the fence.

• Guillotine 2

Lol... 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-allies-think-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-hiding-or-dead-it-started-on-qanon/

That hasn’t stopped pro-Trump internet characters from suggesting that Democrats are covering Ginsburg’s near-death state. Some even claim that she’s already dead, but Democrats won’t admit it because they don’t want Trump to fill her seat.

The idea has its roots in QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy that posits that Trump is engaged in a secret war against powerful pedophiles in the deep-state and the Democratic Party.

2 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Hiding her until a Democrat is president would be a creative solution 

I’ve been rolling it around in my head for 10 minutes and I’m not sure there is any effective way to stop somebody from pulling that scheme. Brilliant.

14 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Lol... 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-allies-think-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-hiding-or-dead-it-started-on-qanon/

That hasn’t stopped pro-Trump internet characters from suggesting that Democrats are covering Ginsburg’s near-death state. Some even claim that she’s already dead, but Democrats won’t admit it because they don’t want Trump to fill her seat.

The idea has its roots in QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy that posits that Trump is engaged in a secret war against powerful pedophiles in the deep-state and the Democratic Party.

Remember when they insisted Dems killed Scalia because there's no way a fatass, hypertensive octogenarian could have died of natural causes? :lol:

5 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Hiding her until a Democrat is president would be a creative solution 

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I’ve been rolling it around in my head for 10 minutes and I’m not sure there is any effective way to stop somebody from pulling that scheme. Brilliant.

Weekend at 'Bergie's?