Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

Supreme Court: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, Hospitalized After Fracturing 3 Ribs in Fall At Court. UPDATE: She's been released.

It’s a pity there hasn’t been a Democratic President in decades because she could have retired and been replaced by a liberal or moderate judge

Stuff like this can kill old people.

Remember when the GOP said stuff like "Obama must respect the balance of the court" when choosing to replace people? You think they will replace RGB with a liberal, or even a moderate? Hahahahahahaha. Get ready for 35 years of regressive court rulings as the US spirals into a rule-by-minority hellscape.

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If only liberals considered the Supreme Court during the last Presidential election when a bunch of them decided to sit it out because Bernie wasn't on the ballot :daydream:

Everybody feels the Bern

16 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

It’s a pity there hasn’t been a Democratic President in decades because she could have retired and been replaced by a liberal or moderate judge

I really don't get why she didn't step down after Obama's re-election.

My heart legitimately skipped a few beats when I woke up to a NYT alert about Ginsberg. 

38 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Kavanaugh did this.

23 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Maybe she was drunk and fell down after doing a keg stand at one of Justice Kavanaugh's famous Supreme Court house parties?