NFL Week 10 - Dez Is a Saint

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

lmao jets

Jeepers, Barkley completed a 48 yard pass on the first play from scrimmage and the game has been over since.

Granted, our third overall D has held them to 68 yards, but still.

EDIT: correction, as of now the League’s best defense.  Their 302 per game is now lower than J’ville and the Ravens.

3 hours ago, BuckFly said:

Jeepers, Barkley completed a 48 yard pass on the first play from scrimmage and the game has been over since.

Granted, our third overall D has held them to 68 yards, but still.

EDIT: correction, as of now the League’s best defense.  Their 302 per game is now lower than J’ville and the Ravens.

If you get an offense you’ll be set! 

Quick hits:

Someone try and convince me that Jville is not in trouble.  They are 3-6, in last place and next year they are 12.5 million dollars over the cap.

Dallas surprised me last night.  Good for them.  Still really like Wentz but this is a different Eagles team.

Dream Championship games for me right now are Chargers at Chiefs and Rams at Saints.

who thought a few weeks ago that Indy was going to play themselves back into the playoff picture?

Good for Mayfield.

Although, as SB said, this is when the Pats usually run the table, they still seem like they may be playing in the first week of the playoffs for the first time in...Jeepers, I don’t even know how long.  Forget about their Super Bowl and playoff runs, how many times straight have they had first round byes?!  I don’t think any less than this entire decade.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think it would be pretty lulzy if the Chargers ended up winning the division and hosting a playoff game in the stub hub center.

Let's hope it stays as is, with them in the wild card...man, the NFL would be pissed.  

I also can't imagine the rest of the League would be pleased with a Super Bowl having the LA Chargers vs the LA Rams.