White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after testy exchange with Trump

3 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I wonder if they're hoping this causes some kind of organized boycott so they can shutter the press briefings entirely.

We all know the American press doesn't have the balls to risk their precious access like that.

Anyone who says this is any sort of laying on hands is such a fucking dishonest peice of shit. No sane person can see what happened and come to that conclusion. It’s impossible. We have eyes and brains. What you are saying is a fucking lie. There is no room for subjectivity or nuance here. LIE. 

16 minutes ago, ort said:

Anyone who says this is any sort of laying on hands is such a fucking dishonest peice of shit. No sane person can see what happened and come to that conclusion. It’s impossible. We have eyes and brains. What you are saying is a fucking lie. There is no room for subjectivity or nuance here. LIE. 

Still not a lie to the NYT. 

Screenshot_20181107-193003_Chrome.jpg

I don’t think it’s an assault by any legal standard, but I also don’t think it was appropriate to push her arm like that. It was also poor form to try and yank the microphone out of his hand.

I dislike all these people.

8 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

but I also don’t think it was appropriate to push her arm like that

:rolleyes:

There is no way to read that video as him willfully pushing her. It very clearly started as him starting to point at Trump when she placed her arm in the path of his arm, and then turned into a straight reflex reaction from her grabbing in his direction/startlement from the contact happening due to the bad timing of his point and her reach.