~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
SFLUFAN

The William Barr confirmation and Big Dick Toilet Salesman thread.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

giphy.gif

"Mr. Whitaker would you please stop openly weeping so I can continue my questioning?" - Kamala Harris tomorrow, probably

10 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

First two questions of the hearing, Matt Whitaker exerts executive privilege.

Remember when he was given a list of questions in advance and told to notify when and where he'd be asserting executive privilege? Good times

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

How long until we find out he did?

I should know the answer to this, but is the current hearing subject to perjury, or did the lack of a subpoena negate that?

I think I know the answer...which is yes....but the guy seems to be walking into lies so hard someone might want to tell him that.

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

Always have to remind ourselves this is not normal. This is what you get when you hire a sycophant whose understanding of the dynamics between responsibility and partisanship is on about the same level as a poster on an internet comments page.

Haven't been able to.watch.  how would you compare Whitaker's BIG DICK ENERGY  to pelosi's?

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Haven't been able to.watch.  how would you compare Whitaker's BIG DICK ENERGY  to pelosi's?

Nonexistent, like he just got out of the pool.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, Chairslinger said:

I should know the answer to this, but is the current hearing subject to perjury, or did the lack of a subpoena negate that?

It's a crime to lie to Congress, you not only don't need to be subpoenaed, you don't even have to testify under oath. 

On 2/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, Chairslinger said:

Always have to remind ourselves this is not normal. This is what you get when you hire a sycophant whose understanding of the dynamics between responsibility and partisanship is on about the same level as a poster on an internet comments page.

It's also patent unfamiliarity with Congress and how it works. Someone should have prepared him for that specifically, despite the fact that rising to his level means that life should have educated him on what happens when you're so fucking obvious with being a smartass jerkoff.