The William Barr confirmation and Big Dick Toilet Salesman thread.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah but this is John "torture is legal" Yoo. 

He's not the only one making the argument.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/08/opinion/trump-attorney-general-sessions-unconstitutional.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

The co-author of this article is George T. Conway as in Kellyane's husband :lol:

48 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

CNN is reporting that The White House was taken off guard by the reaction to Matt Whitaker and they weren't fully aware of all of the things he's said publicly regarding the Mueller investigation :lol::lol::lol:

I am staring at this news like a Rubik's cube, trying to study it from every angle.

I am trying to figure out if there is a benefit to them planting this story, but I don't see it.

The reason I am somewhat surprised they did something this stupid is because I think they did something pretty cunning with the timing.

They really neutralized the backlash from the left by doing this immediately after the election. It seems to have totally dampened what everyone considered to be a redline. 

If they really did fuck up the pick after actually making a pretty sneaky move, well, that would be just like stupid Watergate. 

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I am staring at this news like a Rubik's cube, trying to study it from every angle.

I am trying to figure out if there is a benefit to them planting this story, but I don't see it.

The reason I am somewhat surprised they did something this stupid is because I think they did something pretty cunning with the timing.

They really neutralized the backlash from the left by doing this immediately after the election. It seems to have totally dampened what everyone considered to be a redline. 

If they really did fuck up the pick after actually making a pretty sneaky move, well, that would be just like stupid Watergate. 

I just watched a whole report on Anderson Cooper how this guy Whitaker was a part of a company that the FTC shut down as being a scam :lol: So besides the potential Constitutional problems with his appointment he's probably morally unqualified :p

The timing may have been the right thing for the Whitehouse to do, but Trump fucked it up with who he picked :p He likes to surround himself with these used car salesmen types.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He's not the only one making the argument.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/08/opinion/trump-attorney-general-sessions-unconstitutional.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

The co-author of this article is George T. Conway as in Kellyane's husband :lol:

That's a compelling argument. It does seem like Whitaker cannot serve in his position legally.