~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

OCR-L-INF-JUSTICE-01-LO-1.jpg?w=640
WWW.OCREGISTER.COM

The two deputies failed to book evidence, but falsified their reports to make it appear they had. A prosecutor gave them a lenient plea deal because they claimed they didn’t know such actions…

6 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:
1602604243128-screen-shot-2020-10-13-at-
WWW.VICE.COM

"You ever been charged with a crime before?" the officer said to the boy. "Well, you’re fixing to be.”

Swine

This is the shit that infuriates and terrifies me. I've mentioned before that my second oldest is on the spectrum and doesn't talk much. This is a piece of defunding that needs to happen. Schools have money to have cops on staff, but not enough for someone who specializes in special needs? That's exactly what my wife does. Special needs teacher/therapist who sometimes has to talk special needs students out of disruptive episodes.

This shouldn't be difficult.

3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

This is the shit that infuriates and terrifies me. I've mentioned before that my second oldest is on the spectrum and doesn't talk much. This is a piece of defunding that needs to happen. Schools have money to have cops on staff, but not enough for someone who specializes in special needs? That's exactly what my wife does. Special needs teacher/therapist who sometimes has to talk special needs students out of disruptive episodes.

This shouldn't be difficult.

The problem is schools dont actually have funding to have cops on staff. They are told by consultants and shit like that that they need to have cops on staff to make schools "safe." Like my local district that spent $1.5 million on bullcrap that they were told would make their schools safe, but in the same summer it was install they had to let go of 4 of their high school staff resulting in a mad scramble to get grant funding for hiring long-term subs into those positions (they haven't filled those yet). 

21 minutes ago, Jason said:
20201013-lead-1200x630.jpg?mtime=1602607
WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

Local law enforcement officers deputized as U.S. Marshals have given conflicting accounts of the shooting. Witnesses say they heard no warning before the agents shot Michael Reinoehl dead, an outcome…

That sounds like a straight-up execution.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

These kinds of stories always make me think of those FBI reports that say white supremacists made a conscious decision the past few decades to put away the hoods and robes and burrow their way into police and other law enforcement positions.

Like, with that job he wasn't just a cop who happened to be a racist. He was infiltrating.

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

These kinds of stories always make me think of those FBI reports that say white supremacists made a conscious decision the past few decades to put away the hoods and robes and burrow their way into police and other law enforcement positions.

Like, with that job he wasn't just a cop who happened to be a racist. He was infiltrating.

He absolutely was, but the story isn't sexy enough to get any real attention.

3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Every brain-dead bigot and bully you went to high school with became cops. Those too stupid and incompetent to even join your local PD? They are responsible for this:

lewl who was all confused about SecDef Bernie earlier?

• 3 weeks later...