For some inexplicable reason, PUBG announces Suicide Squad skins (Joker/Harley Quinn)

Commissar SFLUFAN

They need to release that team deathmatch mode for XBO already. I have PUBG but never play it. Running around for 15 minutes then getting shot and killed by the first person I come across isn't my idea of a swell time.

Sure, I could "get gud" but first I actually have to enjoy what I'm doing. And I don't.

But hey I can be Lame Emo Joker now!

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They need to offer some real character customization not just skins, especially for the premade faces, and there's only like 2 good ones.

Yup. Was gonna say the same. 

They’ve really messed up how ridiculous it is to get even halfway cool looking stuff. 

6 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

They need to release that team deathmatch mode for XBO already. I have PUBG but never play it. Running around for 15 minutes then getting shot and killed by the first person I come across isn't my idea of a swell time.

Sure, I could "get gud" but first I actually have to enjoy what I'm doing. And I don't.

But that's the game, if you want deathmatch play a game that revolves around deathmatch.

On the PC they have special weekend events with weird more kill based modes (don't know if they still do this) it's a good way to get familiar with the weapons. And a good way to get familiar with the combat and weapons for the BR mode (instead of running around for 15 minutes and getting shot) is to land in a high traffic area pick up a weapon and kill right off the bat. If you die, you can jump in rather quickly and try again instead of wasting your time.

5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

They do events here and there like this for goofs, but the game is the Battle Royale. If that doesn’t do it for you you just don’t like PUBG.