~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
skillzdadirecta

General Gaming Anthem: previews, trailers, and gameplay videos (update - "This is Anthem" Gameplay Series, Part 1: Story, Progression, and Customization)

I played it up to a point. Did the tutorial/intro stuff. After that could never get matchmaking to connect. Not sure how much we can say with the NDA.

16 minutes ago, Dexterryu said:

I played it up to a point. Did the tutorial/intro stuff. After that could never get matchmaking to connect. Not sure how much we can say with the NDA.

You already violated it :p

9 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Your :sun: is in violation of their NDA

Ah, but see, my posting history indicates that I use the :sun: to mean either genuine joy or feigned joy! Come at me EA lawyers! :sun:

16 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

But...  Destiny isn't Meh.  Destiny has the best gun combat around.

I don’t like destiny. But I said if you do, you’ll like this 

28 minutes ago, johnny said:

But do you like Anthem? EA’s lawyers want to know! :sun: 

38 minutes ago, johnny said:

I like Destiny for it's amazing shooting mechanics.

I like Bioware Edmonton's games (i.e. ME 2/3) for their strong story, and the ability to combine a bunch of interesting powers to create fun combat.

I won't say anymore.  Other than, I think you're wrong.

I may have heard from some dude who played it that it was allegedly surprisingly good. Played extremely smoothly, allegedly, not like those chunky E3 demos at 30 FPS. Even on allegedly max settings. Flight limitations are allegedly in place so you can't just hover above enemies and rain alleged hell down upon them.

Or so I heard. Allegedly.

• Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

I may have heard from some dude who played it that it was allegedly surprisingly good. Played extremely smoothly, allegedly, not like those chunky E3 demos at 30 FPS. Even on allegedly max settings. Flight limitations are allegedly in place so you can't just hover above enemies and rain alleged hell down upon them.

Or so I heard. Allegedly.

The Star Spangled Banner runs pretty damned good maxed out in the Freezerburn Engine!

17 hours ago, johnny said:

I like Destiny, then I hate it, then I like it again, so on and so on. 

It has been sounding like they have been conscious of the mistakes/complaints and designing the game to not make them from the start. 

So for me that's everything I love about Destiny without so many things that make me hate myself for liking the game.  

20 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Ah, but see, my posting history indicates that I use the :sun: to mean either genuine joy or feigned joy! Come at me EA lawyers! :sun:

Your probably in the clear if you start every impression about Anthem with "My friend told me..."

3 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Your probably in the clear if you start every impression about Anthem with "My friend told me..."

He or she may or may not have shared Impressings with me that I may or may not relate as some point! :sun:

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

His ENTIRE library?!

That's DOZENS of dollars down the drain! Shit!

Also that's a lot less threatening when you can just make a new account and pay for EA access premiere or whatever and have the entire library back. :lol:

A game I recently played that i've been excited to try was super dreamy...I got lost in it's goodness for many hours <3

43 minutes ago, ARZ said:

A game I recently played that i've been excited to try was super dreamy...I got lost in it's goodness for many hours <3

Tell us more about this alleged experience you can't confirm or deny that you had...

I tell you what....I had a dream.

In that dream, I played a game that was born from The Division, Mass Effect and Destiny.

That game....it was glorious. Jumping, sprinting, flying, shooting, dying. And not bad on the eyes.

Glorious.

On 12/10/2018 at 1:03 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

On 12/10/2018 at 3:33 AM, Xbob42 said:

His ENTIRE library?!

That's DOZENS of dollars down the drain! Shit!

Also that's a lot less threatening when you can just make a new account and pay for EA access premiere or whatever and have the entire library back. :lol:

Just an FYI,that article is bullshit. He had nothing in is Library other then Anthem.

https://www.twitch.tv/smokethrone/clip/AgitatedAttractiveTeaNotATK