~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
skillzdadirecta

General Gaming Anthem | Official Thread of Totally Not EA/BioWare Destiny, update - Neill Blomkamp live-action prequel "Conviction" posted

2 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

Yeah, its absolutely beautiful.  The world they created makes me want to explore, but dumb 10 hour limit..... UGH.  If I preorder the damn game let me keep playing, you have the sale already, why limit me to 10 hours.

Even small tasks, like scavenging materials has purpose.  It all contributes towards faction rating, and I even found 800 coins once randomly scavenging a plant.  (I'm not sure I hit some Milestone on a challenge to get that, or if you can randomly get coins used to buy the cosmetics form just exploring and scavenging).  Weekly Faction rewards give you coins as well, and it seems like the more people on your friends list, the more coins you get as well based on their contributions to the weekly score.

It looks like theres a lot to do, and a lot to really dive into.  So far so good.  

Had to force myself to stop playing.

Only concern so far is its felt far too easy, even on Hard.  But it is very early into the game.

The Origin Premier version doesn’t have the 10-hour limit. 

Just did my first world event... helped some other dudes take down a Titan that was WELL above my level. Fucker just had a skull over his head :lol: Starting to get uncommon loot (green) and rare loot (blue). This game is gonna be a time sink for sure. Oh I also unlocked crafting too.

Here’s some footage I uploaded for no reason. Just wanted to give some sample of gameplay and random character interactions.