Update: RIP in Peace, Anthem

skillzdadirecta

1 hour ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Unless someone cancels a pre-order because they got one just to play an early demo(beta), virtually no one cancels pre-orders. They get them to play the game as soon as possible and to be the first ones to complain on message boards that they were tricked by developer hype into buying a shitty game.

Ive preordered games then cancelled them days before the game came out but yeah I’m sure what you said is everyone else in the world though 🙄

2 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Unless someone cancels a pre-order because they got one just to play an early demo(beta), virtually no one cancels pre-orders. They get them to play the game as soon as possible and to be the first ones to complain on message boards that they were tricked by developer hype into buying a shitty game.

Hmmm I guess I'm no one because I cancelled my Fallout 76 preorder :shrug:

19 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Ive preordered games then cancelled them days before the game came out but yeah I’m sure what you said is everyone else in the world though 🙄

I've often pre-ordered games hours  before they come out just to get the bonuses that pre-ordering would get you. I do it with Best Buy all the time.

On 11/18/2018 at 1:14 AM, Toronado97 said:

I cannot understand the idea of pre-ordering a game, especially in the digital age.  You have no idea if this game is going to be a completely unplayable mess, or a masterpiece.  Why would waiting until the day before when reviews come out be burdensome to the point that you had to shell out 60+ bucks two years ago to buy the game?  This is why we get Ubishit and Mass Effect Andromeda.  Stop fueling bad business practices.

Because it's my money and I want to :cool:

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

What system? I went with PS4, which i could do it for multiple systems.. would love to try out PC as well.

PC, I'm on the fence on this game so I want to see how it plays on PC before committing.  Plus I figured it would be easier to get in on PC due to the high PC requirements.

I'm staying away from this until the dust settles and it gets its first taken king/forsaken expansion that fixes all the irritations and imbalances that the day one buyers beta test for everyone else. I may be slow to learn my lesson, but Destiny has been a patient tutor, often repeating itself to really hammer home the point. 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:52 AM, Remarkableriots said:

So what you dislike are crowdfunded games? 

lol. no.  The first time I you responded I was like "hmmm, I disagree with myself" so I should just stop right there.  What I don't like is shitty dlc that should be included, microctransactions that effect gameplay but they have nothing to do with what I originally stated!  Basically, I'm dumb.