The Free PC Games Thread - Islets (EGS)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Warpips (EGS), Alien Breed Trilogy (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Duskers (EGS)
59 minutes ago, stepee said:

@crispy4000 especially since Epic now doesn’t show me what the free game is but gives a pop up that asks to click to see what it is which makes me just want to never check - thank you for always keeping the title up to date! 

I try, don't always succeed.  It's better to just know they refresh on Thursdays if you don't see an update here.

You should still be able to see what the next free game is from their front store page.  (Rise of Industry next)

• Halal 1

On 2/27/2023 at 5:16 PM, crispy4000 said:

I try, don't always succeed.  It's better to just know they refresh on Thursdays if you don't see an update here.

You should still be able to see what the next free game is from their front store page.  (Rise of Industry next)

Yeah but then you need to visit the launcher, I’m already here! :D

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Rise of Industry (EGS)
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1676400114
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Figment is an action-adventure game that invites you to explore a unique surreal universe filled with music, humor and multi layered narrative. Join Dusty and his ever-optimistic friend, Piper, on an adventure through the different sides of the mind seeking to restore the courage that's been lost.

• Thanks 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Rise of Industry (EGS), Figment (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Call of the Sea (EGS), Figment (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Call of the Sea (EGS), Chenso Club (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Warhammer 40,000: Gladius (EGS), Chenso Club (Steam)
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1677522819
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Smash skeletons, defeat dragons, and battle giant golems in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure. Experience the acclaimed 2013 quest that started it all in this standalone campaign jam-packed with fantasy, fun, and mountains of magical loot!

I was about to post that some game is free on Steam but I don't remember which since I added it earlier and Steam doesn't send an email when you add free games to your account but I managed to remember on the second pass through my Steam Library.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Warhammer 40,000: Gladius (EGS), Chenso Club (Steam), Lorelai (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Chess Ultra (EGS), Sludge Life (Steam), Neurodeck (GOG)
6c5a7589529bafd7a51b77a4874687a166a09fa5
WWW.GOG.COM

In Alwa's Awakening you play as Zoe, a heroine sent from another world to bring peace

Nice little NES-like Metroidvania. If somebody reads this after the giveaway expires but before April 30 and is interested in the game, I should be able to give a code since I already owned it and when I clicked on the giveaway I got an email with a gift code with an expiry date of April 30. The sequel (SNES-like) is even better but isn't free.

• Halal 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Tunche, The Silent Age (Steam), Alwa’s Awakening (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Tunche, The Silent Age (Steam), Deep Sky Derelicts (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Tunche, The Silent Age (EGS), Deep Sky Derelicts (GOG), Murder of Sonic (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Dead Light Enhanced Edition, Shapez (EGS), Murder of Sonic (Steam)
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1680286394
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

In Battlestar Galactica Deadlock™ you’ll take command of the Colonial Fleet in defense of the Twelve Colonies during the First Cylon War. Lead many different types of ships in this 3D tactical game. Every decision counts, your strategy will be vital – can you ensure mankind’s survival?

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Mordhou, Second Extinction (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Breathedge, Poker Club (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Kao the Kangaroo Reboot, Horizon Chase Turbo (EGS)
9 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

So this whole Epic Games Store thing... What is it. I've only recently started PC gaming but most of my purchases are through GOG and Steam. Is it just a store/launcher or is there a sub?

You can buy games but why would you? I have 314 games on EGS but haven't spent a penny. I've actually played a few of them and hope to play a few more.

• True 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Kao the Kangaroo Reboot, Horizon Chase Turbo (EGS), Hot Shot Racing (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Metro: Last Light Redux (Steam), Death Stranding (EGS)
header.jpg?t=1684430351
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

It Is the Year 2034.Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.