The Free PC Games Thread - Islets (EGS)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Frostpunk (EGS), Tell Me Why (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Control (EGS), Tell Me Why (Steam), Surviving Mars Deluxe (Steam)
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1623264338
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Between our world and the world beyond lie the Titan Souls, the spiritual source and sum of all living things. Now scattered amongst the ruins and guarded by the idle titans charged with their care, a solitary hero armed with but a single arrow is once again assembling shards of the Titan Soul in a quest for truth and power.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Control (EGS), Tell Me Why, Surviving Mars Deluxe, Titan Souls (Steam)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Control (EGS), Tell Me Why, Surviving Mars Deluxe, Titan Souls (Steam), Hellpoint (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Control (EGS), Titan Souls (Steam), Hellpoint, Absolute Drift (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Sonic Mania, Horizon Chase Turbo (EGS)
egs-horizonchaseturbo-aquiris-ic1-200x48
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Download and play Horizon Chase Turbo at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

egs-sonicmania-lab42-ic5-200x140-7273641
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Download and play Sonic Mania at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Sonic Mania, Horizon Chase Turbo (EGS), Shadowrun Trilogy (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Syberia 1&2 (GOG), Ironcast + Walking Dead Bridge Constructor (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Syberia 1&2 (GOG), Obduction + Offworld Trading Company (EGS)
  • 2 weeks later...
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1627471319
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

RunnerDot is a casual little game made to kill your time. Seriously. When you're feeling like doing nothing, fire up RunnerDot and enjoy! You play as a little dot, and you use your mouse to navigate. You avoid stuff coming at you, and you collect points. Survive the longest. Compete in leaderboards.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Verdun, Defense Grid (EGS)
egs-mothergunship-terribleposturegames-i
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Download and play Mothergunship at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
tsw2-1667x1667-878a779d9a7b.png
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Download and play Train Sim World 2 at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

New Epic games are up, next week is Plague's Tale and Speed Brawl. :)

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Mothergunship, Train Sim World 2 (EGS), Plague Tale next week
On 7/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, Keyser_Soze said:
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1627471319
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

RunnerDot is a casual little game made to kill your time. Seriously. When you're feeling like doing nothing, fire up RunnerDot and enjoy! You play as a little dot, and you use your mouse to navigate. You avoid stuff coming at you, and you collect points. Survive the longest. Compete in leaderboards.

This was pulled from the store I guess because it was made using stolen code or something, but if you claimed it before they pulled it you can keep playing it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 9:58 PM, LionFranco said:

So would this be the place to go to offer Humble Monthly games to people for the games i dont want?

I end up keeping about half of the humble monthly games, and the rest just sit there...

I think just start a thread :thinking:

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Void Bastards, Yooka-Laylee
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Void Bastards, Yooka-Laylee, Saints Row 3 Remastered (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Automachef, Saints Row 3 Remastered (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Yoku's Island Express (EGS) ٩( ᐛ )و
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Far Cry 3 (Ubi), Yoku's Island Express (EGS) ٩( ᐛ )و
575ffd98a3be1633568b4d6c.jpg
STORE.UBI.COM

Experience the terror of a tropical paradise vacation gone desperately wrong in Far Cry 3. As unexpected hero Jason Brody, seek alliances with island natives to save your friends from bloodthirsty pirates and thugs. First-person shooter Far Cry 3 features complex, darkly violent gameplay that involves developing survival and fighting skills and increasing your ability to craft necessary objects. Sharply written characters and...

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Far Cry 3, Trails Fusion (Ubi), Yoku's Island Express (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Far Cry 3, Trails Fusion (Ubi), Yoku's Island Express (EGS), Surviving Mars (Steam)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Far Cry 3, Trails Fusion (Ubi), Yoku's Island Express (EGS), Nioh: The Complete Edition (EGS)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Far Cry 3, Trails Fusion (Ubi), Sheltered (EGS), Nioh: The Complete Edition (EGS)