The Free PC Games Thread - The Big Con, Town of Salem 2 (EGS)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - EGS Giveaways ongoing every day, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Tomb Raider Modern Trilogy w/ DLC (EGS), Iratus (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread -God Will Fall (EGS), Iratus (GOG)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Daemon x Machina (EGS)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Windbound (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Brothers: Two Sons (EGS)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - XCOM 2, Insurmountable (EGS)
  • 2 weeks later...

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is free (not time limited) on Steam. Apparently people are still playing and modding it 19 years later.

header.jpg?t=1650992638
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Wolfenstein®: Enemy Territory is a free-to-play, objective-based multiplayer World War 2 first-person shooter. Featuring up to 32 players, choose either the Axis or Allies, as you fight across six maps based on real-world battle locations.

Unrelated, but The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall are also free to play on Steam if you want even older games.

On 1/6/2022 at 10:02 AM, crispy4000 said:
GWF_Wide-2560x1440-4d531d74db8b3f1aff7bd
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Download and play Gods Will Fall at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

This looks pretty damn good. Not like I don't own 1000 games right now yet to be started but I have to say I just might buy this and forget about it like I usually do :dab2:

Nevermind, reviews are terrible on steam, I guess even controls are broken. Kinda glad I was looking to buy it~

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Redout, Jotun, Prey (EGS)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Borderlands 3 (EGS)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - BioShock: The Collection (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - BioShock: The Collection (EGS), W4K Chaos Gate (GoG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Wolfenstein: The New Order (EGS), W4K Chaos Gate (GoG)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Maneater (EGS), W4K Chaos Gate (GoG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Maneater (EGS), Venetica (GoG)