NFL Week 9 - Another Week, Another Patriots Prime Time Game

Keyser_Soze

On 11/1/2018 at 8:42 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

@BuckFly

This is what I'm talking about. No one has heard of this Nick Mullens guy and he's already like 100x better than Derek Anderson. :p

Anderson is in concussion protocol.

Peterman, the NFL’s active qb leader in interception percentage is starting.  Matt Barkley is his back up...at qb this Sunday and as the second leading  interception percentage leader among active QBs.

So...yeeeeaah...:tired:

Edit:  combine Peterman and Barkley have thrown 347 passes, 27 of which have been picked.

One thing of unbelievable minor note:  Peterman has played in 7 games that mattered as a Bill, three of those at home.

in those three home games he is 18-35 for 186 yards, 2 TDS and 0 picks. One of those games being the Indy blizzard game last year.

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

One thing of unbelievable minor note:  Peterman has played in 7 games that mattered as a Bill, three of those at home.

in those three home games he is 18-35 for 186 yards, 2 TDS and 0 picks. One of those games being the Indy blizzard game last year.

So you're saying upset special this Sunday? :thinking:

15 hours ago, BuckFly said:

New Orleans and Los Angeles...man, if that just wasn't some pretty football.

Eager for a rematch in the NFC Championship game.

One of those teams won’t be making it based on their level of play...if the Vikings come back after the break healthy which it looks like they will....and they stay healthy....that 38-31 Rams win over the injury depleted Vikings and that Saints 30-20 win over the injury depleted Vikings is gonna be Pretty much a toss up because (my opinion.) the Vikings are a much more balanced team..especially now that the Defense is waking up....limiting Drew Brees to 126 Passing Yards and then Sacking Stafford 10 Times in the last two weeks.  

In the NFC...looking at potential playoffs...I really think there is no easy path for any of these teams. 

1 hour ago, Alpha1Cowboy said:

One of those teams won’t be making it based on their level of play...if the Vikings come back after the break healthy which it looks like they will....and they stay healthy....that 38-31 Rams win over the injury depleted Vikings and that Saints 30-20 win over the injury depleted Vikings is gonna be Pretty much a toss up because (my opinion.) the Vikings are a much more balanced team..especially now that the Defense is waking up....limiting Drew Brees to 126 Passing Yards and then Sacking Stafford 10 Times in the last two weeks.  

In the NFC...looking at potential playoffs...I really think there is no easy path for any of these teams. 

I respect your opinion, completely, Alpha.

However, I in no way think it is going to be easy.

Additionally, the Vikings were amazing last year and truly better than this years team and they needed a miracle play to beat New Orleans.  They will win the North easily, but they will be on the road for the Divisional Playoff and Championship game.  For them to get there they will have to beat one of these teams on the road and that isn't going to be remotely easily.

Although, for purposes of full disclosure as a fan of the team that will set the NFL record this year for having the worst offense ever (no...please, no applause.  it takes many people sucking real bad on offense to make that dream a reality) that also beat the Vikings at their house my view may be a little tainted.

Also note I was the guy last year who was the "don't sleep on the Vikings" candidate because I loved that team.