Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
CitizenVectron

[Update - John Kelly signs order allowing military to use lethal force, and take part in policing/searches] Trump says that if caravan people throw rocks at military, he is authorizing military to fire back

Recommended Posts

Didn't someone on here say these guys won't be armed?

 

I hope so. Situations and statements like these make it a real possibility some private could get spooked and kill a kid with gunfire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Didn't someone on here say these guys won't be armed?

 

I hope so. Situations and statements like these make it a real possibility some private could get spooked and kill a kid with gunfire.

 

Realistically nothing is going to happen. Trump probably imagines that the military is driving abrams tanks over sand dunes on the border, ready to fight. The outrage with this isn't the chances of it happening (which are nil), but that he is okay with it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm just saying those coronaries gotta be getting clogged. C'mon atherosclerosis, don't fail when you're really needed.

 

 

#TeamCoronary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm just saying those coronaries gotta be getting clogged. C'mon atherosclerosis, don't fail when you're really needed.

 

Maybe he practices keto?  He's got the arteries of a 25 year old athlete!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Our military has rifles, they've got rocks.

 

This would be like the Stormtroopers massacring the Ewoks.

 

 

Well now I wanna switch teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

Our military has rifles, they've got rocks.

 

This would be like the Stormtroopers massacring the Ewoks.

Lol I remember that battle not working out so well for The Empire :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm just saying those coronaries gotta be getting clogged. C'mon atherosclerosis, don't fail when you're really needed.

 

Now is the time for Agent 47 and his exploding golf ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how hard to Stephen Miller cum when Trump said that one?  Is he back on his feet or is he just letting this one wash over him while he savors it as long as possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is the worst leader in terms of bringing Americans together that we have ever seen. His rhetoric will have a lasting impact. These people are not a threat. Border patrol could have handled this issue without all the political stunts. We got an outspoken guy with a 105 IQ steering the ship straight into hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

We got an outspoken guy with a 105 IQ steering the ship straight into hell.

 

That seems generous to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

So how hard to Stephen Miller cum when Trump said that one?  Is he back on his feet or is he just letting this one wash over him while he savors it as long as possible?

The rope that Miller shot broke down several doors, sliced a metal filing cabinet in half, and drilled a hole clean through a low-level staffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The rope that Miller shot actually passed through several closed doors and drilled a hole through a low-level staffer.

 

Could she file for sexual assault?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The rope that Miller shot broke down several doors, sliced a metal filing cabinet in half, and drilled a hole clean through a low-level staffer.

 

Murder at 1600?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

 

 

I like this reply:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Trump is doing his best James Polk impersonation right now. Granted he probably couldn't name him as a President. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump can say whatever he wants to his base.. its whats effective... military leaders will do their due diligence and SRUF will dictate the reality for troops on the ground..

 

hopefully the wrong people dont take this at face value and fire on the troops at first sight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's just a sick twisted piece of shit. He has no respect for humanity at all. His entire schtick is dehumanizing everyone. It's ironic since he's a subhuman garbage person who might have the least amount of genuine humanity of any human on this planet.

 

Fuck Donald Trump and if you support him, fuck you too.

 

I blame his supporters more than I blame him. We all knew what the fuck he is. It's just so damned depressing that we walk amongst people so gobsmackingly stupid that they actually voted for this shit smear of a person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we are getting desensitized to all this bullshit, but the rock throwing comment is maybe the most ridiculous thing he has ever said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Trump can say whatever he wants to his base.. its whats effective... military leaders will do their due diligence and SRUF will dictate the reality for troops on the ground..

 

hopefully the wrong people dont take this at face value and fire on the troops at first sight

For you civilian types, "SRUF" stands for Standing Rules for the Use of Force :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never seen such a soft, cowardly weenie speak with so much bluster and machismo. Can you imagine how Donald Trump would react in any sort of actual crisis situation? Like, not as a leader, I mean, let's say, if he was ever actually attacked or put in into danger? He would be the biggest fucking pussy imaginable. He wouldn't know what to do with himelf, he would curl up into a ball and start blubbering like a baby, because he can't back up shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you guys hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly a big fan of Donald Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ort said:

If you guys hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly a big fan of Donald Trump.

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×