~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
CitizenVectron

[Update - John Kelly signs order allowing military to use lethal force, and take part in policing/searches] Trump says that if caravan people throw rocks at military, he is authorizing military to fire back

Didn't someone on here say these guys won't be armed?

I hope so. Situations and statements like these make it a real possibility some private could get spooked and kill a kid with gunfire.

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Didn't someone on here say these guys won't be armed?

I hope so. Situations and statements like these make it a real possibility some private could get spooked and kill a kid with gunfire.

Realistically nothing is going to happen. Trump probably imagines that the military is driving abrams tanks over sand dunes on the border, ready to fight. The outrage with this isn't the chances of it happening (which are nil), but that he is okay with it happening.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm just saying those coronaries gotta be getting clogged. C'mon atherosclerosis, don't fail when you're really needed.

#TeamCoronary

15 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm just saying those coronaries gotta be getting clogged. C'mon atherosclerosis, don't fail when you're really needed.

Maybe he practices keto?  He's got the arteries of a 25 year old athlete!

3 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Our military has rifles, they've got rocks.

This would be like the Stormtroopers massacring the Ewoks.

Well now I wanna switch teams.

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

Our military has rifles, they've got rocks.

This would be like the Stormtroopers massacring the Ewoks.

Lol I remember that battle not working out so well for The Empire :p

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Now is the time for Agent 47 and his exploding golf ball.

So how hard to Stephen Miller cum when Trump said that one?  Is he back on his feet or is he just letting this one wash over him while he savors it as long as possible?

He is the worst leader in terms of bringing Americans together that we have ever seen. His rhetoric will have a lasting impact. These people are not a threat. Border patrol could have handled this issue without all the political stunts. We got an outspoken guy with a 105 IQ steering the ship straight into hell.

2 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

We got an outspoken guy with a 105 IQ steering the ship straight into hell.

That seems generous to me.

30 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

So how hard to Stephen Miller cum when Trump said that one?  Is he back on his feet or is he just letting this one wash over him while he savors it as long as possible?

The rope that Miller shot broke down several doors, sliced a metal filing cabinet in half, and drilled a hole clean through a low-level staffer.

3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The rope that Miller shot actually passed through several closed doors and drilled a hole through a low-level staffer.

Could she file for sexual assault?

6 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The rope that Miller shot broke down several doors, sliced a metal filing cabinet in half, and drilled a hole clean through a low-level staffer.

Murder at 1600?

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I like this reply:

I see Trump is doing his best James Polk impersonation right now. Granted he probably couldn't name him as a President. 

Trump can say whatever he wants to his base.. its whats effective... military leaders will do their due diligence and SRUF will dictate the reality for troops on the ground..

hopefully the wrong people dont take this at face value and fire on the troops at first sight

He's just a sick twisted piece of shit. He has no respect for humanity at all. His entire schtick is dehumanizing everyone. It's ironic since he's a subhuman garbage person who might have the least amount of genuine humanity of any human on this planet.

Fuck Donald Trump and if you support him, fuck you too.

I blame his supporters more than I blame him. We all knew what the fuck he is. It's just so damned depressing that we walk amongst people so gobsmackingly stupid that they actually voted for this shit smear of a person.

I know we are getting desensitized to all this bullshit, but the rock throwing comment is maybe the most ridiculous thing he has ever said.

25 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Trump can say whatever he wants to his base.. its whats effective... military leaders will do their due diligence and SRUF will dictate the reality for troops on the ground..

hopefully the wrong people dont take this at face value and fire on the troops at first sight

For you civilian types, "SRUF" stands for Standing Rules for the Use of Force :p

I've never seen such a soft, cowardly weenie speak with so much bluster and machismo. Can you imagine how Donald Trump would react in any sort of actual crisis situation? Like, not as a leader, I mean, let's say, if he was ever actually attacked or put in into danger? He would be the biggest fucking pussy imaginable. He wouldn't know what to do with himelf, he would curl up into a ball and start blubbering like a baby, because he can't back up shit.

If you guys hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly a big fan of Donald Trump.

Just now, ort said:

If you guys hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly a big fan of Donald Trump.

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png